Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Buyers with 0 Feedback score making offers on items then never paying.

Every month I get a couple sales that the person has a feedback score of zero (which I can assume is because it is a new account) and they never pay for the item. I have to play the waiting game and file an unpaid item claim before getting the final ...

LOCAL PICK UP GETTING VERY FRUSTRATING

323634373975 We have this pre owned Jazzy electric wheelchair for sale ,, low price because it needs some repairs .. In the title I wrote'' local pick up'' .Inside the item description it says ''local pick up only , this item can not be shipped'' . T...

Washington State Sales Tax

Washington State does not collect sales tax on GROCERY. Candy and SODA are considered Grocery by Washington state. I sell only Soda to buyers in Washington state. Am now getting hit with sales tax regardless. No Opt-Out. One more hit to the profit. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does anyone know the answer to this question?

If you need to return an item that you paid for with Ebay Bucks do you get the bucks back in credit or the cash back after the return is completed? I hope the answer is not you get nothing back!

Sales Tax Collection Now Applies Across the Nation

Now that the Unites States Supreme Court allows all states to collect sales tax on all online sales by a 5 to 4 vote, how are we as small businesses going to be able to stay in business. It will be impossible for me as a small business to process sal...

• 85 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Any way to make changes to all my listings at the same time?

I do not have a ebay store. I have 200-300 current listings. Is there any way to make changes to all my listings at the same time? For example, if my listings all have a handling of 1 day and i want to change it to 3 days, is there a way to do it jus...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay shipping supplies coupon or discount?

I buy ebay shipping supplies (boxes). They are one of few sellers that will ship boxes for free to Hawaii. Every now and then i see people on these boards talking about a ebay coupon or discount for ebay shipping supplies. Where can i find these coup...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

seeking opinions from those with experience selling makeup

Im looking to expand into new products because I need a stream of steady bread and butter sales. Im still getting plenty of sales in January but mostly its smalls and im starting to feel the squeese a little. is it steady? does it take a long time to...

VeRO Nike Confusion

Hi, I am new to selling on Ebay and just found the VeRO regulations. After going over them I am still somewhat confused on circumstances. For example, I had bought a Nike hoodie recently from Ross and was considering on listing it on here, however I ...

DA eBay shipping estimates PO customer again package arrives on (10th fedEx est)(eBay 15th est)

Note from buyer"the expected delivery date was supposed to be the 15th of January. this really is distressful"I wish eBay could stay out of shipping est biz.i have written at top of store and on my profile where feedback is "eBay shipping est should ...

User says they haven't received item they have purchased... but... they didn't purchase it?

Hey everyone. Hoping to get some advice on what I think might be a common "attempt" at... scamming? I have a user messaging me saying that they have purchased one of my items via buy it now, that they got a confirmation that they bought it, etc. This...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return was initiated, but not yet shipped after many days

I had a sale on 12/27. Then on 12/31 ebay sent me email notifying me the buyer was returning the item, and:"Based on the return rule that is set for your account, the return has been automatically approved. We've asked the buyer to send the item back...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I sell 30-50 items but multiple qty, do i need a store? starter/basic? TOP RATED - USELESS?

Hi All!I've been on eBay for 10 or so years, past 3-4 have really ramped up to 70-90k/yr. I initially signed up for the basic store (currently about $22/mo with "250 listings with no listing fee") and worked my way up to power seller for the original...

Resolved! Letter from Paypal?

Did anyone else get a letter from Paypal this week advertising a new ecommerce site they're starting and offering a promotion for us to start a store there? I was interested in it but after I opened it I sat it on the table and my room mate accidenta...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors