cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List FREE - 200 auction-style or fixed priced listings 6/21 - 6/25

Received this promotion today, but states I already accepted it, even though it's not showing up under my promotions.   Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Yes. I received the same offer and also got the notice that I already had accepted it although I had not done so. The offer is not appearing in my seller hub list of offers either. However, when I listed a item today, the listing was not subtracted from my monthly 50 free item total. So maybe we really are getting 200 free items, but it just isn't appearing on the list. This is confusing, and surely ebay can do better!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I'll be sure to check that out! Thank-you so much! Yeah - it'd be nice if it wasn't so confusing, lol.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I am having the exact same issue as well. I accepted the offer but do not see it listed in my active promotions tab. If it is active and just not appearing I will know soon, going to start my listings.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Same issue here.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I just relisted around 40 items on my other ID and they didn't come off my monthly fifty.  I kept a tally on a piece of paper since the promo isn't showing yet.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

YES!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I had the same exact thing happen to me.  When I hit activate offer it said I already accepted offer, but I NEVER did.  Doesn't show up as activated anywhere within Summary, etc.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Same experience.  Accepted offer, but not appearing in list of promotional offers.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply