cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s Go Sellers!! It’s Holiday Game Time

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Let’s Go Sellers!! It’s Holiday Game Time. VP Selling, Bob Kupbens joins us from HQ. #makingithappen #ebay

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Let’s Go Sellers!! It’s Holiday Game Time

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

And the Ugly Christmas Sweater contest is over before it even began.

Slamdunk!!

Didn't bother watching clip. This comment made my day

Message 16 of 32
latest reply

EBay has been sending me promos every month & an extra one or two. I must be doing something right. Sorry you are not receiving any.

Message 17 of 32
latest reply

Items up for sale, Lots of Watchers, but NO sales.  Put the # of watchers back in Search and in the Listings to help sales!  It will create competition for buying!    If people know that there are 3 or 4 or more watchers they are more likely to buy then miss out on the item they want to buy!  

I've reached that age where my brain goes from "you probably shouldn't say that." To "what the heck, let's see what happens. "
Message 18 of 32
latest reply

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

The ex-son-in-law got The Granddog in the divorce.  We really miss that Pug, The Most Hilarious Dog Ever.

Therefore, I cannot vote for that sweater.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 19 of 32
latest reply

@shellhut wrote:

Items up for sale, Lots of Watchers, but NO sales.  Put the # of watchers back in Search and in the Listings to help sales!  It will create competition for buying!    If people know that there are 3 or 4 or more watchers they are more likely to buy then miss out on the item they want to buy!  

Source of insights to support this hypothesis? FYI, this is not what Alexa data and a comparative analysis of eBay against another major competitor (it's not Amazon) is telling me will bring buyers back.

The truth has few friends but many enemies.
No one is perfect, though a mirror and the right clothes may make some think otherwise.
Message 20 of 32
latest reply

alan@ebay

Sorry to nitpick but did someone really shoot that video vertically on a phone instead of horizontially?

The truth has few friends but many enemies.
No one is perfect, though a mirror and the right clothes may make some think otherwise.
Message 21 of 32
latest reply

I figure Bob propped up his own phone on his desk. If a human being had been holding the phone, Bob would be in the center of the frame instread of having his left arm cut off.

Message 22 of 32
latest reply

Ditto on that sentiment
Message 23 of 32
latest reply

And a happy holiday to all of you folks at skynet...ermm...i mean eBay 😉

Message 24 of 32
latest reply

@siamdao wrote:

And a happy holiday to all of you folks at skynet...ermm...i mean eBay 😉

We knew you'd say that. 🤖

Happy Holidays!

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 25 of 32
latest reply

We need one of those sweaters.  Best regards

Message 26 of 32
latest reply

@sharingtheland wrote:

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

The ex-son-in-law got The Granddog in the divorce.  We really miss that Pug, The Most Hilarious Dog Ever.

I agree! I think the sweater is adorable with the dog in lieu of a reindeer! Most animal lovers would find it charming! If your calling the sweater ugly, your also calling the animal the same. Some might want to look in the mirror.

Kind of ironic the comment was made by a user ID stating nobody's perfect!

Message 27 of 32
latest reply

I think that Pug Christmas Sweater is cute.

Message 28 of 32
latest reply

@sodelight wrote:

@sharingtheland wrote:

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

I agree! I think the sweater is adorable with the dog in lieu of a reindeer! Most animal lovers would find it charming! If your calling the sweater ugly, your also calling the animal the same. Some might want to look in the mirror.

Kind of ironic the comment was made by a user ID stating nobody's perfect!

Wow.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 29 of 32
latest reply

I tell ya. Can't say a thing these days without someone taking umbrage.
Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 30 of 32
latest reply