Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Sales Doooooown

Normally and compared to last year we would have 20+ sales a day. Now we are at 0-2. This has gone on since April. Finally decided to check Ebays stocks. Way, way down. Now I finally can make some sense of it. Google "Ebay stocks" and you will be sho...

This

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/letters/blog.pl?/pl/2018/10/1540833916.html Thought this was interesting

Newbie Left Me a Negative Feedback (-_-)

I've been eBaying since 2000 and just had a newbie seller leave me my first negative feedback in 8 years. First of all, he paid 3 days late for his winning bid but once paid, I left him a positive (I won't do that again). He paid 10/21, I shipped 10/...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 37 replies
  • 2 helpful

BUYERS STATING ITEM DEFECTIVE REQUESTED DISCOUNT TOLD THEM SEND BACK DID NOT.

I'VE HAD A BUYER WHO PURCHSED A PS2 WITH HAD CONTROLLS ETC AND WAS WORKING WHEN SENT. WHEN BUYER PURCHASED ITEM HE STATED SOMETHING WAS WRONG, THEN STATED WAS NOW WORKING AFTER SEVERAL DAYS BUT NOT THAT GREAT. THEN SAID WOULD KEEP IF GAVE THEM DISCOU...

When will the "buyers market" ever fade away?

Listing pretty good items lately, and the views and watches are just....non existent. It seems like the market is full of want to be flippers or people looking to score a cheap deal. I remember eBay used to bring pretty good prices and traffic a few ...

Do you believe "American Pickers" and these value based shows have impacted your business?

I was sitting with grandpa watching A.P. tonight, and we always belt out a laugh when Mike or Frank say that someone is low on their price, and they offer a few hundred more for say a bike frame, or a toy. Knowing full and well that neither him or I ...

INR Buyer Made Unreasonable Request WITH CAPS!!!!!!

Need some help here. Buyer contacted me October 24th to say that her item was not delivered. Tracking shows delivered on September 29th. I emailed buyer the tracking (ebay uploads automatically anyway) and did confirm address sent to. Buyer emails me...

Seller Protection? Ha. Even after 12 years.

I’ve been on here for 12 years, mostly a buyer but I sell a phone every year or so. I ship internationally as the devices are unlocked. - Sold a phone to a buyer in Russia. - Verified TWICE that the paypal payment was legitimate. Paid ~20% commission...

Very poor search results lately. Sales are down also. Why are search results incorrect?

Searched for Driving hat. Made by Kraft Mfg. Search terms were - Driving hat Kraft. EBay suggest automobile parts, 10 listings. After scrolling down 1 1/2 pages I see driving hats. Why is this search result so bad? We add By --Driving hat BY Kraft an...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this another MV glitch, or just a coincidence?

So this is strange. I had a buyer ask me that they wanted to change the size of shirt they bought from the Small (size they bought on record) to a 2XL. I replied to them telling them the 2XL is higher priced than the small and cancelled the order, te...

NOT Renewing My eBay Store Due to NO SALES!

$349.09 sales in the last 31 days.........130.51 in eBay fees.....and Paypal fees and shipping costs and it's a total wash. Last year Oct. - Nov. - Dec.....same merchandise sold $2 - 3,000.00 each month. Ebay CS talks me in circles and says it's a li...

shady ebay practices

is anyone else having trouble with ebay adding make offer to their listings without sellers pernission? at first they didit to listings that ended unsold & they sent an (infuriating) message "congratulating" me on my auto-relisted item now being open...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors