cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a bulk way to turn off automatically send offers to buyers?

Or do I have to do each one individually? I currently have over 900 items set to automatically send offers. I think it worked better when I just sent offers once a week after they built up.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Not sure of your particular situation or your current setup but the following covers how to turn on/off the automatic offers in various situations. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-buy-now/adding-best-offer-listing?id=4144 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It doesn't say how to turn off auto offers in bulk unless I missed that part. I know how to turn them off individually for each item.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@remote_controls_and_more wrote:

Or do I have to do each one individually? I currently have over 900 items set to automatically send offers. I think it worked better when I just sent offers once a week after they built up.

If any sellers are wondering why buyers put an item on their watch list instead of just buying it, this is one of the reasons.

As a buyer, I always put an item on my watch list for a couple days to see how much of a discount the seller is willing to give me without my even asking or even knowing who I am.

Then after I get his offer and know how low is willing to go voluntarily, I make an offer that is another 10% or more below that.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Unfortunately, while there's a quick way to view them: (https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active?catType=storeCategories&status=SIO_AUTO_SEND_ENABLED&q_field1=tit...), there's no quick way to just turn off offers to buyers except one (that isn't the best option that could be made available, but it does work):

End and Relist anything that has Offers Sent Automatically to Buyers.

I know, not optimal, but it'll do the trick if you've truly got more than you want to fix manually.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@remote_controls_and_more wrote:

If any sellers are wondering why buyers put an item on their watch list instead of just buying it, this is one of the reasons.

As a buyer, I always put an item on my watch list for a couple days to see how much of a discount the seller is willing to give me without my even asking or even knowing who I am.

Then after I get his offer and know how low is willing to go voluntarily, I make an offer that is another 10% or more below that.

Things like this are why I quit using OBO long ago. I have better things to do with my time. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply