cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is something wrong with the site? Can’t see any saved items or items I’m bidding on

I’ve not been able to access the saved items or the items I’m bidding on for the past few hours, which makes it impossible to bid on an item if I can’t see it. Also, I had a customer have the same problem when she couldn’t access her bid and offer items for over an hour after I’d sent her an offer. We’re in completely different parts of the country so we know it wasn’t a local glitch. Thank you.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Is something wrong with the site? Can’t see any saved items or items I’m bidding on

Same problem here

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

This is the message (screenshots attached) I’m getting on both the saved items page and the bids and offers page. Is anyone from ebay on here that would know if the site is down or can tell us what is going on? We can’t bid if we can’t see the items. Just sayin’.IMG_8258.pngIMG_8257.png

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

iOS app users seem to be having problems with Watch List and Bids & Offers; Android app users seem to be having problems with Saved Searches, Sellers and Feed pages.

Try using a browser in the mean time.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

There's more than that.  I have been experiencing two different problems on one of the accounts.

1)  My listings have two headings ... same words, duplicate.

2)  The displayed listings show the shipping terms as they should (3 days, first class).  But, when it is sent to me, I see that it's not due for THIRTY DAYS.   I went to four days on one of them just see if I get dinged ... nope.  At least the $ amount is correct.  But, when I look at what the buyer sees, he sees three days.  

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Nah, I’ll just stop buying until they get it fixed. My eyesight and hand coordination isn’t conducive to using a browser on my little cell phone. Bleh LOL. I’ve already missed out on two auctions I was bidding on and I’m not going to spend more time waiting, so hopefully they get it worked out soon. I’ll check again tomorrow to see if they have it fixed. If they’re doing another one of their dreaded updates, they really should give us a heads up so we’re not bidding or listing when the site is down. Okay, that’s my vent for the day, ha. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

There's something wrong with the site every day.  It just depends what day of the week it is.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

That’s funny. Yes, but some days more so than others. Today seems to be one of those days.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Same problem on Google Pixel 6

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

My eyesight and hand coordination isn’t conducive to using a browser on my little cell phone.

Are you using a tablet? Can you use a mobile browser on that instead of on your phone?

I have not noticed much difference in usability between the eBay app and a mobile browser on most devices, though I do not have much direct experience with tablets.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

When home, yes, I use an ipad. But I’m in my vehicle a lot, so use my phone most of the time. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply