cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVOICING

I haven't been able to send invoices for payment in two day - anyone else having this issue?

I contacted my buyer to explain why no formal invoice and of course they've yet to pay me!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: INVOICING

Since ebay sends out invoices once a purchase is made, there is no need for you to send one out, unless you are giving a discount for combined shipping, or the seller requested faster shipping so you want to give a quite for expedited shipping.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Why do you believe that it's up to you to invoice your buyers?

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

She hasn't paid in 3 days and I'd like to send her another invoice with a message. I've ALWAYS been able to send an invoice in the past.  This just happened  a few days ago.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I am having the exact same situation. Thought it would fix itself but it hasn't.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

You can open an unpaid item case 48 hours after the end of the listing/auction or you can give the buyer a few more days.

Why not open the UPI case now and see what happens?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Yes ,, I haven't been able to send an invoice lately  . Instead a technical error message  pops up saying'' try again sometime''  , oh okay  May West  lol  .  Hopefully they fix it soon . It makes it difficult to give the buyer a discount for multiple purchases when you can't send a revised invoice . Another odd thing happening  is whenever I place an item in my purchase box   I'm told I can't  because the seller is on vacation ,, makes no difference who the seller is.    Tulips 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Why do you believe that it's up to you to invoice your buyers? soh .maryl  to OP

Why not ? E bay gives sellers the option ,, in fact they prompt sellers to send an invoice . Tulips 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

sznnbb - I send an invoice after I accept an offer for two reasons. (1) I offer 3 shipping options and want to make sure all 3 show up (2) It greatly reduces payment time for those that send me an offer.

-YES, I am having the same issue with not being able to send an invoice - "technical problem, please try again later"

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I don't know if this is the same issue that had/has been happening on the Canadian site but if it is, the invoices are still going through even though that message is coming up. To check if an invoice is going through, check off 'send me a copy of invoice' and if you receive a copy, the buyer did as well.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply