Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! what if buyer wants multiple Listings & Discount on shipping.

I have a buyer that wants to buy all of a certain kind of listing in my store which is over 100 items. And he was hoping for a discount on all the shipping and maybe a discount on the items. How would i go about giving him a new cost on shipping and ...

ebay hold

i recently sold an item on ebay, i went above and over to send the item the same day and provide the shipping information, still no money. now almost a week later the item has shipped and the buyer has sent positive feedback and i haven’t received my...

SPONSORED

when I do a search, sometimes, I find "sponsored" just above the listing title in the search results. what does "sponsored" mean?

change shipping preferences for active auction

I didn't realize that international shipping was being offered through a listing of mine. I prefer to ship only to the US. The listing is still active, and it has been getting bids from international bidders. Is it too late for me to change the shipp...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Problem With Refund

(This is my posting ID) Got a message from a buyer that the item she bought from me didn't fit, so she needed to return. She promptly shipped said item and I received it yesterday. This is where the problem starts. Whenever I clicked on "Issue Refund...

Ending auction to sell to highest bidder

I have never ended an auction to sell to the high bidder before. I have several items listed, but one item of the set needed testing to see if it still worked after 50 years. Put a request out on Nextdoor for a hobby guy, got someone to help me test ...

Adult PC Games

I have some adult PC Games. There is nothing offensive or inappropriate on the box art. It does say adult 18+ in the corner but it just looks like normal manga/anime.Do I have to list these in the adult section or can I list them as PC Games? I'm tit...

Buyer is keeping items I accidentally sent along with his shipment

Buyer purchased items for approximately $15.00. In my haste to sent the item out I shipped all contents of the box containing his item. The other items were also listed on eBay. I've emailed him twice and not only offered to pay for the return postag...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Whose Business is IT?

Apparently, none of OURS (us - meaning, sellers on eBay). Time and time again, my listings have the handling time altered from the usual 1 day to 4 days, by invisible hands. I only discovered this when editing a listing for another reason, this morni...

A new generation of customers.

An observation from selling in my B&M store. Customers will come in. I'm sure they know what they came there for. If nobody approaches them or asks them if they need help, they will leave. Some times they will leave bad reviews online saying they cam...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay allowing payments by mail??

I sent a combined invoice earlier today to a customer for a bunch of sewing patterns. A duplicate invoice was sent back to my own inbox. I opened it to make sure everything was accurate, and this was printed near the bottom (which I had nothing to do...

eBay refund buyer when tracking shows delivered

Shipped item international, package was delayed and tracking had not updated in weeks. Buyer opened case, I provided the active tracking. eBay closed case in favor of buyer, 5 days after closing the tracking updated to show the item was delivered. i ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors