cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to combine multiple sales on a packing slip when paid individually ?

I had already listed this question and had a couple of replies, but I don't think the repliers understood my question. I had inadvertently clicked on 'best answer' and that precluded me from being able to reply further......

I'm trying to print a packing slip with multiple purchases.....The purchases were paid for individually, but the same buyer. I like to put a packing slip in the package. ONE packing slip with all the items listed. Does anyone know how to do this...?

My original copy.........

Hello,

Thank you for checking-in.....

I often have buyers buy an item, pay for it, wait ten minutes, buy another item etc.......

If I have someone buy 4 or 5 items and pay each time, how do I print a single packing slip ?

I appreciate any help. I've spent an awful lot of time trying to do this.

Paul

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: How to combine multiple sales on a packing slip when paid individually ?

Hi, 

My best answer is you can't.  You will have to print each packing slip and add it to the package. 

Unless you can combine the shipment before the buyer paid, there is no way to combine packing slips. 

Hope that helps

Penny

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I believe you're correct Penny. Thank you......

It's hard to believe, in this day and age, but I believe it's a fact.

It certainly seems like it should be a simple thing......

Paul

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I can't "test" this right now........as have no purchases, lol..........but have you tried going to bulk labels?......since that's where you can combine the orders for a label and seeing if their is a packing slip available there? 

just a thought......

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Unfortunately there is no COMBINED packing slip for bulk labels for the same buyer. For example if you combine 3 orders, it will offer ONE packing slip for one of the orders, but none for the other two. Every time this happens, I complain via feedback but nothing changes. If anyone knows the secret for a combined packing slip for bulk labels, I'd like to hear about it!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@pennysdream wrote:

Hi, 

My best answer is you can't.  You will have to print each packing slip and add it to the package. 

Unless you can combine the shipment before the buyer paid, there is no way to combine packing slips. 

Hope that helps

Penny

Greetings, @pennysdream:

This is just one of the many reasons why years ago I stopped using eBay's shipping services. I now use Stamps.com, in which I can combine orders into one shipment and onto one packing slip with just a few clicks.

Before I stopped using them, eBay's shipping services over the years had been unreliable, clunky, confusing, and subject to way too much downtime. And the last thing I need is to waste a lot of time trying unsuccessfully to get problems at eBay resolved by contacting their customer-no-service.

BTW, it's nice to see you're also in the mix on Seller Ledger... I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but it looks like it's gonna be a big hit when it's publicly launched.

Cheers, Duffy

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi Duffy.  I totally understand the stamps.com side.  I was about to go back when the payments got better.  It's not perfect. But it is SOOO convenient. 

I am very hopeful for the salesledger.  It is so simple to use. You don't have much opportunity to put numbers in the wrong places.  It is so easy to just pop on there, enter something, and then move on.  I also love that I can just go look to see how much in the hole I am. heheheheeh 

Have a great day

Penny

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 7 of 7
latest reply