cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I revert back to the old selling page?

So eBay recently pushed this new, horrible, "My eBay Sold" page and it's really been a bother for me. I liked the old menu (Link: www.ebay.com/mys/sold) before it forcefully got changed. It was a lot easier to navigate with and it allowed me to do many things that the new menu does not seem to offer. The visuals were all set in a nice, organized, order and it made things a lot easier. However, this new menu makes each sold item incredibly bulky when it comes to space usage and it literally makes things impossible to use. It also now shows the buyer's full name instead of their username which seems like a stupid decision. Anyways, I just want to know if there is any setting that can revert things back to the old menu. Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: How can I revert back to the old selling page?

I HATE this "new" sold page too... It's clunky, the fonts are too large, it is NOT visually appealing at all.... Maybe it's okay for small screens like a tablet or phone, but on a PC is SUCKS... Considering most people selling a lot would probably be using a PC to process their sold items, you would *think* that's what they would tailor the pages towards... Instead they try this new-age fluff that is worthless and makes it harder to do business... Way to go eBay... *rolleyes*

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I despise the new view.  Please give us the option to revert back to the old, easier to read, view.  And I can find nowhere that allows me to delete the item once the transaction is competed so that it does not appear in my sold view everytime I open the page.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

This is a fix for now, not sure how long eBay will let it work.
It has your sold & selling on this page, but you can move each up or down. I moved the sold to the top since that's what I wanted it for.

I hope it works, since it's on again and off again.
https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK%3AM...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I agree that there is so much wasted white space. I like everything condensed so I can quickly find what I'm looking for without scrolling for ages.  Please give us options, ebay. Thanks. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I just wish that page could show previous transactions, etc like the "My eBay Sold" page would do.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply