cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I sell stuff?

Hi so my account is thislittlekiddo and I'm selling a bunch of cool stuff its been like 7 days but nobody has seen my stuff even though I have Zelda breath of the wild game and case for a rlly good price. HELP!

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: How Can I sell stuff?

Did you know that eBay requires that you be at least 18 to list and sell here?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

there is NO Zelda anything on this account. Look at your 'seller hub' and see 'active listings'. 

For the 4 items you do show, if it's not selling it's because nobody wants it...yet. Selling things on the internet you are guaranteed 1 of 2 things

1.) it will sell

2.) it will not sell

There is no 'magic' to 'forcing' people to 'buy' your stuff. 

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

You are brand new, 0 feedback, selling for less than a month.  It takes time and you only have 4 active listings.  

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

You have only a few items listed which appeal to a small portion of the Ebay members, and listed as auctions.

Your auctions are not scheduled to end at peak buying times.

Your price + shipping on the Reebok hoodie is higher than a new clearance item on the Reebok website.

Basically, you cannot list a small number of items and expect to sell them in a short time unless they are in demand and priced at or below the market price.

Many people are careful with their money. Used clothing must represent either great value compared to new or a design which is desirable and no longer available.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

You have nothing involving "Zelda" listed, so that could be the reason it's not selling.  

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Everybody has a bunch of cool stuff for a rlly good price.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

"... I'm selling a bunch of cool stuff..."

@thislittlekiddo 

You need to get it listed. I hope that you signed up for Managed Payments, in case your cool stuff does sell. Good luck.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Did you know that eBay requires that you be at least 18 to list and sell here?

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

@thislittlekiddo 

Your "Stuff" may only appeal to a certain crowd and this site is oversaturated with kiddie stuff.  Do some research and price your items appropriately. PS Don't advertise on this forum.  It's a violation. List it on your site. 

Good luck and Happy Selling!

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Get rid of the auctions for the gi and belt - martial arts stuff sells, but people aren't interested in bidding and waiting and hoping they *might* win something that's pretty common. They just want to purchase the old fashioned way - they buy/you ship.

Just name your price.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

@thislittlekiddo wrote:

Hi so my account is thislittlekiddo and I'm selling a bunch of cool stuff its been like 7 days but nobody has seen my stuff even though I have Zelda breath of the wild game and case for a rlly good price. HELP!

How could it be "like 7 days" if you have almost 3 days left in your 7 day auctions and almost 4 days left in the other 7 day auction? And by "nobody has seen my stuff" do you mean you're getting no views, no watchers, or no offers?  Anyway, when you're running auctions with starting prices as high as yours, anyone interested in bidding will most likely wait until just about closing time to bid. If your auctions don't work out, and if you really want to sell those items, then you should either have low enough starting prices to attract bidders, or do BIN listings with realistic prices. Good luck with your future sales.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

With the possible exception of some collectibles, don't use Auctions.

Use Fixed Price like over 85% of the transactions on eBay.

Look at similar items -in the left hand column down near the bottom Sold Items to get the current market price.

Then LOOK at those Sold items and see how they compare better and worse- with your items.

Remember while you are still working with the New Seller Restrictions that an auction will only be visible for seven days. A Fixed Price listing has 30 days to find a buyer.

Do you have your Managed Payments account set up?  EBay needs your SSN and your checking account information for that, and not every bank is cooperative. Many sellers choose a separate, online, low fee account for all online sales.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Correct, in the about section of his site, it says this is a 14 year old boy. 

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

None  of your vast array of items are auction worthy unless you start at a very low price. There is no surprise upside as all could be purchased at a reasonable BIN price. 
Of course selling a few items at a low price will help you get your feet wet in eBay but won’t  guarantee feedback

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

And also apparently 14 years old.  

Message 15 of 15
latest reply