cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I Bulk End Many Listings at One Time?

Can someone please tell me how to End many listings at one time.  When I try it, and put a tick in many boxes, and then select END LISTING, it only ends the one listing, not all the ones I ticked.  I was on with eBay Chat yesterday and the instructions he gave me do not work.  Under EDIT, I see End Item but as I said even though I've ticked 6 items, and then clicked on End, it only ends the first item.  I've looked at the top of the page and the Edit there has only Edit 1-500 and Edit 500-700, and under the other buttons there is no End Listings (plural).

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Again, assuming you are using SH, use remove, under edit:image.png

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hi, thanks for your reply.  What is SH?  My page doesn't look like yours at all.  I'm listing on both ebay.ca and ebay.com but I don't think that makes a difference.  I see you have Bookmarks and then Edit Fields and Action > Remove Listings but I don't have those.  I go to My Ebay and then to Selling.  When it gives me the Selling page, I go to Listings > Active Listings and then it gives me a page with Manage Active Listings and below that there is Edit, which only shows Edit Selected, Edit 1-500, Edit 501-623.  To the right of that is Actions, with a drop down list (see my screenshot) but there is no Remove Listing there. and if I go to the Edit on one item it shows End Item but even if I tick several items and then click on End Item, it ends only the first item ticked, not all the items.  Thanks.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@tigergirl1 wrote:

Hi, thanks for your reply.  What is SH?  My page doesn't look like yours at all.  I'm listing on both ebay.ca and ebay.com but I don't think that makes a difference.  I see you have Bookmarks and then Edit Fields and Action > Remove Listings but I don't have those.  I go to My Ebay and then to Selling.  When it gives me the Selling page, I go to Listings > Active Listings and then it gives me a page with Manage Active Listings and below that there is Edit, which only shows Edit Selected, Edit 1-500, Edit 501-623.  To the right of that is Actions, with a drop down list (see my screenshot) but there is no Remove Listing there. and if I go to the Edit on one item it shows End Item but even if I tick several items and then click on End Item, it ends only the first item ticked, not all the items.  Thanks.

Once you select the listings you want to end, click action, then end.

On the next page, scroll down past the listings and click end.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

kensgiftshop thanks so much for this. It really helped. I noticed that I did not see the END word right below the ACTIONS button. Once I read your reply, I finally noticed it. Thanks again.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

dhbooksds thanks so much for this. It helped. I don't know what SH is? And per my reply to you with screenshots, my page does not seem to match yours, unless it is there but I can't find it. Thanks again.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

SH=Seller Hub..........

This is the link to the active page:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active

I think you are using mobile (phone, tablet?).........I'm on a pc and things show differently.

Glad you got it figured out

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

dhbookds, Hi, SH = seller hub thanks. I'm not sure. I used to have the mid-range eBay store but my sales declined so I changed it to the basic eBay store. I think I have the seller hub though. Yes, I do I just checked. So I'll read your other reply again. I don't have bookmarks though. I'm using a 2 year old Apple iMac computer. Thanks.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply