Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 141 replies
  • 25 helpful

Generational_wealth return fraud.

Please be aware that Jason Watts of 273 Pine School Road Gardners, Pa has committed return fraud in an amount exceeding a value of $1000.00.Mr.Watts does business on eBay as Generational_wealth.Recently, Mr. Watts purchased an Umarex Hammer PCP 50 ca...

Getting Scammed By A Buyer

I'm currently dealing with a problematic buyer who is trying to pull a fast one. I had a brand new PS2 game for sale, and it was factory sealed. Before she purchased it, she asked me for photos of all sides of the case; she wanted to make sure there ...

TRS and TRS+ Not Showing On Listings

I lost TRS and TRS+ due to one bad shipment, but gained the TRS back in a month on April 20 per my metrics. I don't see a shield on my listings or in my store. Is it normal to have a delay in displaying the TRS/TRS+ badges, or am I somehow looking in...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer put the wrong address, “Item returned to sender”

One of my buyers put the wrong address which resulted in the USPS tracking showing up as “No such number” after a delivery attempt and “Item returned to sender” and now the buyer opened a “Item not received” case. What should I do? refund the buyer o...

New Chargeback Scam with Raw Sports Cards

I have been selling on eBay since 1999 and had the pleasure of dealing with my first chargeback. Unfortunately, it was for a $2000 sports card. -Buyer orders item on Jan 5th. Item is delivered.-Buyer messages me requesting a return on Feb 19th, becau...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Massive USPS shipping delays?

Just a quick pollIs it only me or are there others experiencing chronic shipping delays?I notice it now, especially for the South East and PR regionsI suspect it will get worse in other regions soon too. This is a big deal to me. Thanks for your inpu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 2 helpful

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Insanely excessive fees

I occasionally sell stuff on Ebay that I have no more use for. Guess I haven't sold anything in a while. I remember 2-3% seller fees in the past. For the item I recently sold I was charged 17.24% for ($15.34 on a net item value of $89). That is insan...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Be aware of generational_wealth

Please be aware that Jason Watts of 273 Pine School Road Gardners, Pa has committed return fraud in an amount exceeding a value of $1000.00.Mr.Watts does business on eBay as Generational_wealth.Recently, Mr. Watts purchased an Umarex Hammer PCP 50 ca...

Resolved! SELLING CARS AND TRUCKS ON EBAY

Hi everybody! we sell cars on ebay for 23 years and we decided to stop it. We have almost 0 protection from eBay, buyers, not honest buyers. No seller protection! We received couple negatives after almost 90 days and have no choice to remove them. Th...

Ebay Store

It appears...I have created a store thanks to community help.It seems a little more tedious to post on store vs usual ebay site, However, I have reached my 2000 / month limit and wondering (even tho I posted around 200) should i end trying to list on...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors