cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Store

It appears...

I have created a store thanks to community help.

It seems a little more tedious to post on store vs usual ebay site, However, I have reached my 2000 / month limit and wondering (even tho I posted around 200) should i end trying to list on usual site and only list out of store ? Pretty sure everything I have listed on regular  is going to the store and this is only reason I can think of as to why restricted from posting

Thoughts please

Terry

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ebay Store

When a seller has a Store subscription, all of their listings are automatically in the Store.

The Store subscription does not affect your listing limits.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Ebay Store

I was blocked at original site from posting, so I guess I will get used to lisiting on the the store

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ebay Store

Yes, When in store and go to sell, screen takes me back to orginal eaby and will not let me post most without deleting other items. Im new with a store and I am postive im missing something

Please guide

Thank you

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Ebay Store

@morgan1889cc wrote:

I was blocked at original site from posting, so I guess I will get used to lisiting on the the store

There is no separate listing form for a store.  When you pay for a store subscription, all listed items appear there just as they do in your list of items without looking in the store. 

The only difference in the listing form, I can think of, after paying for the store is where you can enter a store category for your item, in addition to the regular ebay category.  This will just sort your items within your store for easier searching by a buyer. 

If you are being blocked from listing, it sounds like you have a listing limit.  This has nothing to do with paying for a store.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Ebay Store

@morgan1889cc wrote:

Yes, When in store and go to sell, screen takes me back to orginal eaby and will not let me post most without deleting other items. Im new with a store and I am postive im missing something

Please guide

Thank you

I agree with @nobody*s_perfect . It sounds like you have a limit on the number of items you are allowed to list per month. Did you review the link that @nobody*s_perfect provided?

In your Seller Hub, your selling limits are detailed. Have you received any messages from eBay explaining why you apparently cannot list more? Do you have more than one eBay account?

Even tho your store may give you, for example 2000 free listings a month, if your “returning seller/new seller” listing limit is less than that per month, you will not be able to list anything over that number. This is regardless of how many listings your store subscription may allow.

If you have limits, you will have to wait for eBay to raise them before you can take advantage of the number of free listings your store subscription gives you. Did you receive any defects lately? Has your standing on eBay changed recently? Do you live overseas?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ebay Store

@morgan1889cc 

restricted from posting

Thoughts please

eBay users have eBay imposed selling limits. Selling limits are increased as you gain experience and sell items. You can request a limit increase monthly. Purchasing a store does not increase your limits, so users should normally wait to get a store when their eBay-imposed limits will not prevent them from using the free listings included with a store.

See your limits:

Selling limits | eBay

Message 7 of 7
latest reply