cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has 'Guaranteed Delivery' been quietly, unceremoniously ended?

So I was browsing my listings this morning, and noticed they no longer are marked eligible for 'Guaranteed Delivery' both in the search results and on the listing page. Thinking maybe my listings no longer qualified for some random reason, I tried to see if it was just me but saw it is no longer a sorting option either, and can't see any listings marked GD anymore.

Anyone else still seeing them?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I don't really look for the GD listings, but if they're gone ....  Cool!

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I still see the option when searching on the left panel......

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@markdown-media wrote:

So I was browsing my listings this morning, and noticed they no longer are marked eligible for 'Guaranteed Delivery' both in the search results and on the listing page. Thinking maybe my listings no longer qualified for some random reason, I tried to see if it was just me but saw it is no longer a sorting option either, and can't see any listings marked GD anymore.

Anyone else still seeing them?

I just checked 2 of your listings and didn't see GD anywhere on them.  Did you have them all marked as GD or only some? 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I just did a search, and the GD slider is still at the top, on the right, where it has been. Once you use it, the GD option also opens on the left, at the top.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Well that's very strange... I have checked now from a different computer and everything is back turned on there. Probably ebay tinkering with something else.

Thanks those that checked it out. I'm going to wait until I get home and check again.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply