Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HORRIBLE!!!

luxurylifemonaco
Pathfinder

SELLING ON EBAY IS THE WORST IN THE WORLD

BUYERS RUN THIS SITE

YOU ARE LITERALLY DOING GOOD ONE DAY AND THE NEXT EBAY IS **bleep** YOU OVER!

THE CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU CANT RELIST AN ITEM ONCE A BUYER DOESNT PAY

THERE IS NO SELLER PROTECTION AND THE ENTIRE SITE IS RUN BY FOREIGNERS THAT BARELY SPEAK ENGLISH

Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: HORRIBLE!!!

Apparently life really is not luxurious in Monaco.

Message 31 of 45
latest reply

I hear what you are saying, but having been here for years it is the "nature of the beast" >eBay

eBay controls everything we do on their site if we agree or not. I do not necessarily agree with their policies, but I can leave a anytime....knowing that fact.

I use eBay to sell items, and downsize rather than give items away or donate to Good Will as they are worth much more than that.

When , I accomplish my goal, I will leave, hopefully with $$, but if not with a new start and happy to make more than a YARD SALE:)

Message 32 of 45
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

Well, "overstockofluxury" has a rating of 62.5%.

"Luxurylifemonaco" has a rating of 80%.

Not sure which one you believe was "killin' it".  

In reality, based upon selling without the buying feedback there to skew it, the %age is not 62.5%, but really is 25%😊

Message 33 of 45
latest reply

@mtgraves7984 wrote:

@overstockofluxury wrote:

I always accept returns

i rarely get them

i never deny a return

**bleep** are u talking about????

@overstockofluxury 

I think Ken was addressing the OP, @luxurylifemonaco. What are U talking about?

ETA: Sorry, @soh.maryl. We're usually on the same page... I must read more slowly. 🤣

Same person, different accounts! 

Yikes! 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 34 of 45
latest reply

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@luxurylifemonaco, @overstockofluxury 

So, these are two different people, selling the same type of items?

Both from New York?

And of some of the listings with the seller's own pictures, the backgrounds are the same. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 35 of 45
latest reply

eBay used to be the best idea in America... then management destroyed the company.  It is horrible now and we decided to completely stop using them and went to Facebook Marketplace.

Too many rules and regulations!

You cannot email eBay.

Buyers do have the power and can ruin your reputation overnight.  They enjoy bullying you and eBay has no support to overturn or rule on the feedback.  They try, but they FAIL.

Most of us from the old eBay are praying that this monster of a company crashes... bankrupt!  eBay has gone to s h i t

Message 36 of 45
latest reply

calm down!...kids are to blame, they will do all kinds of things to drive sellers crazy! something i researched years ago.i have been in retail for 45 years and online

for 15 + years and gathered great info. 

kids love to "bid high" or "buy it now" and never pay...

just playing and kids being kids! 

some kids (even revengeful adults!) will email you and ask questions, i had some kids ask me that they

loved my items and wanted to buy all of them!

how much??

can you give me a deal?

questions and requests that are not normal...the

best way to catch these humans is to say "sure! whats

your phone number and i will give you a super deal"

they wont respond or give you a wrong number!

later, few days or weeks the account is closed, by ebay or the fake buyers...you should report it to

ebay security and they will follow up...you will

help us all!

remember online selling is different than walking

into a retail store.

Message 37 of 45
latest reply

Thanx for yelling at us, it really helps us to understand better 🙄

Message 38 of 45
latest reply

I love the bleep. Let the truth be told. Then you got the brown nosers look at your reply's. 

Message 39 of 45
latest reply

Uh-oh,  you can't sell here anymore. Take the f out of your name and what's left? 

Message 40 of 45
latest reply

@albertabrightalberta wrote:

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@luxurylifemonaco, @overstockofluxury 

So, these are two different people, selling the same type of items?

Both from New York?

And of some of the listings with the seller's own pictures, the backgrounds are the same. 

And they both have 'luxury' in the handles.  But most importantly, Overstock had not even appeared on the thread before Ken wrote (to the OP Monaco) about their returns.  So why would Overstock answer defensively about their returns, to Ken?  
What I don't get is why they switched accounts to follow up in the discussion, and why adamantly deny they were the same person?  Jeez, it's becoming very clear what kind of nutcase seller they must be.  
LOL, I just realized how old this thread is. Oy vey. 

Message 41 of 45
latest reply

Just curious: "Most of us from the old eBay are praying that this monster of a company crashes . . ." How nice that you and others want some people's livelihood to crash.  How many of you from the old neighborhood? 

Message 42 of 45
latest reply

Well, if you will read carefully, about half of our replies were trying to find out if the OP had three different IDs. The rest of them were trying to tell him where he was taking a turn in the wrong direction.

So that makes us "brown nosers"?

Message 43 of 45
latest reply

I can barely stand it here.

eBay cancellleed my acccoount tree tymes this weak.

I'll probably start selling on *______* tomorrow.

<sarcasm off>

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 44 of 45
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

Just curious: "Most of us from the old eBay are praying that this monster of a company crashes . . ." How nice that you and others want some people's livelihood to crash.  How many of you from the old neighborhood? 

I'm from the old 'hood.

Class of '97

While I don't think eBay is too big to crash, nor do I want it to crash, I do think it is just a matter of time before it does. I can't say whether that is in 6 months or 20 years...but I don't think eBay is going to be a 100 year company.

But I've been wrong 7 times today already....

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 45 of 45
latest reply