cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my video done - Take 2

A couple of weeks ago I posted a test video for my eBay store and asked for comments. Several posters responded with legitimate constructive criticism. Based on that I have completely redone the video. You can access it at the link below. What do you think of this one?

https://lionheart-designs.com/images/eBay2.mp4

My thanks to:

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques 

@creativecrisis 

@downunder-61 

downunder-61

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Got my video done - Take 2

just a thought, but maybe you could use a small but obvious piece of the space differently. adding a statement like "Check out our new video introduction...just click on "about" to be one of the first to see the new video"...i know that's flat, but something like might be the best you can do with the store design limitation. again, just a thought...the video is great, so it would be sad to not get people watching it. good luck!!!Snip20220114_2.png

View Best Answer in original post

Message 14 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Love it!  

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Thank you. I especially appreciate your opinion since you were the impetus to begin with.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

GREAT impact video - I really like this one.  And...

Screenshot 2022-01-13 192643.jpg

::Chef's kiss::

The humour makes the information memorable.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Thank you for your comments.

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

...interesting...impressive...

...is this gonna post on every of your listings...?

...and you are from the English Kingdom, Sir...?

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

@bbravo65 wrote:

...interesting...impressive...

...is this gonna post on every of your listings...?

...and you are from the English Kingdom, Sir...?

Thank you for your comments. This will post on my eBay store home page.

As for the English connection I did some genealogical study a while ago and discovered that the I was a blood descendant of King Edward Longshanks and, through him, the original Richard the Lionheart was my great x 20 uncle. So as I was putting the store together and trying to think of a memorable theme it just seemed that this was a perfect fit.

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

@richard1rst 

...yes, indeed...the Medieval time you used for your story is perfect...

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

and the Oscar goes to Sir Richard, the 1st...source.gif

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Thank you for your comment.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

I watched it twice, I love the 'ye olde' - fantastic job

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Thank you. Glad you liked it.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

I just added the video to my store. Although I am a but disappointed. When I access my eBay store page there is no reference to a video. There is a body of text I had previously written describing the concept of my store. There is then a eBay link "read more" and only AFTER I click that does the video appear. So if no one clicks the link it appears that no one knows the video is there.

If we are going to go to the trouble of posting a video eBay ought to make it more apparent.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

just a thought, but maybe you could use a small but obvious piece of the space differently. adding a statement like "Check out our new video introduction...just click on "about" to be one of the first to see the new video"...i know that's flat, but something like might be the best you can do with the store design limitation. again, just a thought...the video is great, so it would be sad to not get people watching it. good luck!!!Snip20220114_2.png

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

@jack_bucks_ghost wrote:

EXCELLENT IDEA !!!!!! Thank you.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply