Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

selling limit increase

I just started selling. I want to increase the sales limit. How to do it?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! waiting for first order

hi,it's been nearly 10 days since i created my new account on ebay and list few items for sale,but still waiting for my first order after 10 days,So what changes should i consider for receiving my first order?

Ubuy is scamming Ebay sellers

Ubuy listed under several subdomains is taking our product images and descriptions and creating identical listings on their websites. When they collect payment (at a markup), they then buy them from Ebay and have it shipped to freight forwarder in th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 3 helpful

Shipping label

I got someone who bought an item but wants my address and email and he will buy the shipping label and email it to me. Is that against ebay policy. Hes got like 800 positive feedbacks as a buyer

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Less bang for the buck

Just when I thought eBay couldn't give us any less real estate on our "own" listing page, this happened: After the gallery, additional photos are practically squeezed off the listing frame. Will buyers even see these tiny thumbnails??

Capture.JPG

Resolved! Form 1099-K & Sales Tax Question

I would like to know if the Form 1099-K will include in Gross Payouts the sales tax which eBay has been collecting on behalf of different states since it will make a difference in whether I need to include that as a deduction on my taxes. Anyone know...

Offer for item

I recently had a buyer make an offer and I mistakenly declined it however I would like to message them in order to have them resend their offer so I can accept it for an item I have for sale. They have no listings and I don’t see any way to contact t...

Resolved! Can I use my personal reputation when I set up an ebay store?

I’ve been an ebay member for 20 years and have a 100% reputation, with a couple of hundred buy/sell transactions. Now I want to sell a lot of collectibles and a store gives me some advantages. If I set up a store front can I do it in such a way that ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay put my G-rated items in Adult Category.

I sell postcards. I listed a bunch of 1950's and 1960's Florida postcards of women in bathing suits, no nudity at all!, and ebay re-categorized them and put them in the Adult Category. I looked up ebay's definition of "adult," and these postcards def...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

2021 1099-k required by my state - Not seeing anything online or receiving by mail -yet

My state requires a 1099-k for sales over $600. Received form from PayPal but nothing from eBay. What’s up??? Can’t find any way to “ask” ebay about tax forms. Under Seller Hub>Taxes nothing is listed. Should be there as I chose online & mail for tax...

Good til canceled fixed items now on unsold list? What’s up!?

Hi everyone, I was going to go lower a price on my one fixed item and couldn’t find it under my active listings. Lo and behold I find it under my unsold items! (No wonder it wasnt selling!) Along with other items I thought were still active! What the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors