cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find message associated with offer

I had a customer send me a message about two items I had up for sale.  I replied to the message with the "Reply With Offer" button for the one item.  Now I am trying to find that message to see what I said about combined shipping and I can not find it in my sent messages folder. I did not see a check box for "Send a copy to my email" when I sent the message. Is there a hidden folder for those messages?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You should be able to see it if you click the blue Sent link on left side of the starting/opening message page. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I checked the sent tab and it was not there.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

i have the same problem. I want to see the message I sent when I offered my item to the buyer

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I'm in the same boat.  I would like to see the message I sent with the offer and can't find it anywhere.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Try looking on the item itself, then click Manage Offers, then Sent.  It might be there.  No guarantee.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@keelesbooks 

Go to the review all offers page for that item (drop-down edit menu next to the item in your Seller Hub.)

Click the offer on the left side of that page and the details will be displayed.

offer3a.jpg

Message 7 of 7
latest reply