cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everyone is stuck at home so what are they doing?

HEY ebay!!!!

Everyone is stuck at home!!!

Traffic should be at an all time high!!!

Is ebay saying more buyers shop from work then from home?

I don't need 50,000 fixed cost listings I will never use!!!  I would prefer 500 auctions instead.

I just need people shopping on ebay!!!

I would be great if someone at ebay was working on increasing traffic instead of fixing seller hub and having meetings about other worthless offers to sellers.  

If says a lot about ebay if everyone's traffic in all categories is not up!!!!

Message 1 of 77
latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

Re: Everyone is stuck at home so what are they doing?

Evening Folks,

Day 2

Spoiler
IMG_20200331_171939816.jpg

Mr C

Message 61 of 77
latest reply

@usmediamass wrote:

HEY ebay!!!!

Everyone is stuck at home!!!

Traffic should be at an all time high!!!

Is ebay saying more buyers shop from work then from home?

I don't need 50,000 fixed cost listings I will never use!!!  I would prefer 500 auctions instead.

I just need people shopping on ebay!!!

I would be great if someone at ebay was working on increasing traffic instead of fixing seller hub and having meetings about other worthless offers to sellers.  

If says a lot about ebay if everyone's traffic in all categories is not up!!!!

What I'm doing at home...

1. Issuing payments to injured persons so that they can pay their bills while they are stuck at home (on my company provided laptop)

2. Hanging on to my spending money because I don't know what the future holds... I spent over $1000 CAD on food and supplies earlier this month to make sure I was well stocked for a long stay indoors

3. Taking lots of naps

4. Working on the stamp albums I splurged on in January when my sales were very good and I could afford to buy stuff (the stamps were for resale, but I've decided I want to keep a lot of them for myself too)

5. Listing fixed priced items, answering messages from potential and actual buyers, and shipping what sells each week

6. Watching daily broadcasts from my Canadian Government for a few hours a day to keep aprized of what's going on right now

7. Doing lots of cooking since I can't go out to eat anywhere (and I'm not sure I want to order take out)

8. Playing board games and card games with my roommate because he's very bored at home too

C.

Message 62 of 77
latest reply

Mr C

You sure work fast.

Message 63 of 77
latest reply

Thinkin putting in long hours has something to do with it. Finally sitting down for supper. Up at 5.

Mr C

IMG_20200331_171731562.jpg

Message 64 of 77
latest reply

Oh My... What a Delight to hear from you Kathie!

Your special concern and interest in our lives over the years is cherished.

Of course Mrs C is doing great but that's because I continue to behave....kinda...she thinks I should slow down a bit now that I'm 2 months away from 60 and I say well,  we'll talk about that in 10 years cause there's still so much to do.

I know Florida must be a lot different but at least you don't have the cold to contend with like before.

Take care and I'm sure you must be delighted to see the progress.

Mr C

Message 65 of 77
latest reply

Glad to see you and Mrs. C are keeping busy,  Wish I had your energy, but I have 15 years on you.

I lived in Florida as a teenager and absolutely hated it.  Still do.  I loved Virginia and the four seasons - can't stand the heat.  But this is where my remaining family is.  Granddaughter will be heading off to college in 2021 - if she goes to Duke or UNC I might move to North Carolina.   

Take care......

Message 66 of 77
latest reply

Put my shoes on to go running.  Oops.

P1330341.JPG

Took my shoes off.  I guess the deities have proclaimed that I SHELTER IN PLACE.  

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 67 of 77
latest reply

tldr whole thread, but I saw an article the other day that says condoms are going to be in short supply. So I guess people at home are "too busy" to shop on here.

Message 68 of 77
latest reply

Trying to figure out who i married 42 years ago. who is this woman. 

Message 69 of 77
latest reply

@coinhabitat60 wrote:

Trying to figure out who i married 42 years ago. who is this woman. 

Does she recognise you?  

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 70 of 77
latest reply

I am busy with listings in my office.  Hubby is working from home.  Daughter is off school through May 1, just announced by our governor.  She is doing homework in her room.  We are in week 3 of our lockdown and are trying really hard, but are getting on each other's nerves!  Waiting for the warmer weather so we can work in the garden.

Most of my sales are boredom related--puzzles, Waldo books, paperbacks, etc.  As for me, I have purchased a few gifts for the upcoming months.  Doing my part to help fellow sellers.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 71 of 77
latest reply

Thanks so much...we'll give it a try!
Message 72 of 77
latest reply

I have a quick fix to that song being stuck in your head, please You Tube "Dog Police"...I guarantee that song will be stuck for a long time. Plus it's hilarious.
Message 73 of 77
latest reply

"And worring about my mom because she has cancer and is dying."

I am so sorry. I lost my Mom about 25 years ago and never even got to say goodbye. I feel for you.
Message 74 of 77
latest reply

"now that I'm 2 months away from 60 and I say well, we'll talk about that in 10 years cause there's still so much to do."
Mr C...happy b day 2 months from now...hope we will all still be here to celebrate!

I am 3 days from being 68...but so many songs and only so much time. One thing about staying home all this time is that I am finally playing keyboard every day. Hubs is the master, but I can hold my own now. Still playing the baby arrangements but add enough 'voices' and anything sounds good, right?

Message 75 of 77
latest reply