cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ended items won't relist! Just land in "Drafts"

I had to end all my items en masse due to being called for jury duty. Now that the jury duty is over I want to relist some of those items but my first attempt to do so won't re-list but sends the item to "Drafts." I even tried starting over and re-creating the listing from scratch but that won't list either. Sends it to "Drafts." Any idea what's going on? There is no indication in either attempt that there is anything missing from the listing.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ended items won't relist! Just land in "Drafts"

I ended item today and relisted. Worked fine in Mozilla and it didn’t go to drafts.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

It is something new/recent. I too cancelled transaction due to buyer making mistake with address and then I relisted it. I went to my draft to list another item and it turned out the cancelled item was there. I got confused and had to research .

I thought I listed it so how come it is in drafts. I had to go through inventory and check one by one again. I almost listed it again as I wasn’t expecting ended item in my drafts. i can only imagine people listed their item twice.

Ebay should announce any changes and state if they are temporary or pemament.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

the whole dang thing is screwy wont let me relist sell similar or continue drafts. sends me to some kind of phone listing page with no buttons to list. so i cant even get new ones to go to drafts

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I WAS ABLE TO COMPLETE DRAFT IN MOZILLA TODAY. I ONLY HAD CANCELLED ITEM ENDING IN DRAFT AND CONFUSING ME SINCE I DIDN’T EXPECT IT THERE AND I RELISTED IT BEFORE GOING TO DRAFTS. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I ended item today and relisted. Worked fine in Mozilla and it didn’t go to drafts.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@forgottenape 

sends me to some kind of phone listing page with no buttons to list. so i cant even get new ones to go to drafts

can you get a screen shot of that?  I'm thinking you may have a redirect bug on your computer? 
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

A little different but still. Customer didn't pay. Item cancelled but didn't auto relist as I have indicated in my preferences. I couldn't find it anywhere to relist manually. After reading many articles and getting nowhere I finally contacted CS and was told to look under Orders > All orders. It was there and I was able to relist it. There is a technical problem and they said they are working on it.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

My items--SOME of them--are still stuck in drafts. I don't understand your reference to Mozilla. All of my eBay work is one on eBay's site, has nothing to do with Mozilla or other software community.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

There was some kind of bug but I doubt it was my computer. I just went back in today---a week later--and all of the items that wouldn't relist and went to my drafts all just relisted. Weird, but fixed.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply