Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

When e-bay calculates 1099, is the TOTAL SALES or NET?

Fees

Does eBay charge their fee by combining value of the item AND the shipping we charge the buyer and add them together and charge on the total?

Buyer won’t return help

I recently purchased a $2000 drone on eBay and decided to sell it 30 days later a buyer purchased it my return policy was 14 days on the 28th day the buyer filed to return the item I received an email on the 16th from eBay saying to work it out with ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Good products

What are the good products we can sell in 2021 any one can help me please

Anyone use a fixed scanner for help with research/listings?

I am a seller that deals with items that mainly have barcodes. I use the barcode info to help set pricing, and when I am listing. I use a laptop for my listings, and am wondering if there is a fixed barcode scanner that I could attach to the lap top ...

1099-k

Since we are now going to get a 1099-K for selling over $600 instead of $20,000 (Illinois) what is an EASY SIMPLE way to figure the COST of an item you sold? I.E. if you are selling someting that has been laying around for 20 years what is best way t...

Resolved! postage problem

I HAVE CURRENTLY GOT AN ITEM UP FOR AUCTION AND IT MEASURES 6ft X3ft. When checking the post I noticed that in postage section I could send by post or list as buyer collect. I don't know how it happened but I cannot find how to change to buyer collec...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

FIRST Ebay GSP Item Not Received Case

Has anyone had to deal with claims originating from the Ebay Global Shipping Program. This is my first potential experience with an INR case. Person purchased the item mid October via the Global Shipping Program. Item got off okay and arrived at the ...

Resolved! need help from a vintage record seller

a friend of mine asked me to sell a lot of records for her. No problem as she is my "picker" for glassware. My question is I have an Elvis Presley remastered in stereo 1970s record that normally would have little to no value. I had a buyer contact me...

IMGP7368.JPG IMGP7364.JPG IMGP7365.JPG

Resolved! cancel order and relist

I start bid for 7days as a 1st list, After 7 days item was won by a bidder, But He/She didn't pay for the item, And I wait for payment, But bidder not paid and I email to eBay, I try to give a second chance and it failed, showing as an error. therefo...

How do I remove Automatic Relisting on Ebay?

I don't want Ebay to relist my items anymore automatically. I want to keep that option for myself. How do I stop the Automatic Relisting of my items. I have tried everything and nothing works.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors