cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay "Tracking Uploaded On Time And Validated" Bug???

So I woke up this morning to a nice surprise, given all the recent bugs with lost photos etc. I noticed that my seller status will be downgraded to “above standard” because ALL my packages were showing up as not having tracking in the Ebay Seller Dashboard, even though they all have tracking uploaded and were delivered…. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

Message 1 of 75
latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Re: Ebay "Tracking Uploaded On Time And Validated" Bug???

ME TOO!!! I literally just sold an item 10 minutes ago, had it packaged, label printed through eBay (US Priority Mail - with tracking),  put the label on the package, and it says that "tracking not uploaded on time" for this particular item. I tried to "add tracking information" to it, same result. I checked my history, and this "Fix" ebay applied to their system, went all the way back as far as the history will show - June 2017. So in other words, they screwed everything up so they could retroactively screw people even more, if we weren't already screwed with enough over the last 12 months. Tried to create more listings today as well, and if you try to upload more than 8 pictures, the page crashes. **bleep** are they doing???

Message 46 of 75
latest reply

As with the rest I went to bed with a 100% on time and now I'm at 93%, 190 tracking numbers not loaded at all.  Ummmm, not correct.

The CTO should hand in his/her resignation in disgrace along with the directors and managers in the Quality Assurance and Development team departments.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 47 of 75
latest reply

I have had my late tracking corrected more than once by c/s but nothing has shown up recently on my end so not sure if this is a new problem effecting everyone - just went in and cheked mine and it's ok so far.  Don't give up - call in - they will fix things. And no I'm not a cheerleader for ebay - I just hate it that alot of good sellers are leaving - we need those people - they make ebay happen for everyone

Message 48 of 75
latest reply

we really need to callin? who is going to pay me for my time doing so?

Message 49 of 75
latest reply

I don't think calling in will fix this, some people said they called in and the rep told them it is a known bug that's being worked on. Can everyone confirm that calling in won't fix this?
Message 50 of 75
latest reply

Just spoke to an Ebay customer service agent and they confirmed it's just a known bug and they are working to fix it. To not pay attention to the bad uploaded tracking, it will be fixed. No need to panic. 🙂 Hope this helps everyone! Good day, happy selling!

Message 51 of 75
latest reply

Sometimes I wonder if there are some disgruntled mischief-makers or saboteurs in the ebay ranks that are coding these endless and damaging "glitches."

Message 52 of 75
latest reply

Same here.  Something tells me this will equate to 0 or very low sales today...

Message 53 of 75
latest reply

woke up to this too. Freaked out. Especially since it said I didn't upload most of my packages on time! What? Nothing has changed! LOL.... this better get fixed promptly!

Pam
Message 54 of 75
latest reply

Same here

Message 55 of 75
latest reply

I was on the phone with eBay and they said it was a bug on their end and they are trying to fix it.. They said it won't affect the account or put any strikes on it..

Message 56 of 75
latest reply

Same here display of 100% on time to 6.5% on time overnight.

Message 57 of 75
latest reply

Same here.  Is this a surreptitious retaliation towards Sellers who have not participated in the "free return" program, LOL?

Message 58 of 75
latest reply

Yes this happened to me as well, hopefully this bug is fixed fast
Message 59 of 75
latest reply

same thing here in nj. / are they working on it??????

Message 60 of 75
latest reply