cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay has another 15% off Memorial Day Weekend off Most Everything - Most of the week to use it?

Pardon me if this was tossed out today earlier - but I found it:

https://www.droid-life.com/2018/05/21/deal-ebay-has-another-15-off-everything-code-this-week/

eBay has clearly seen some success in coupon codes in recent weeks, having launched multiple 15% or 20%-off sales. Today, they have opened up another 15%-off code, only this time you have most of the week to use it, rather than a short few-hour window. This is a pre-Memorial Day sale of sorts.

We’ve talked about a lot of these, but the basics are this – you can get 15% off almost anything at eBay as long as you spend $50. The discount is capped at $50 off, though, so you can’t buy a car on eBay and save $5,000 or something like that.

This latest code runs from today (May 21) through Friday, May 25 at 11:59PM Pacific.

Find an item you want and use code “PMEMDAY” at checkout to get the discount.

eBay 15% Off Link   https://www.ebay.com/rpp/7263?rmvSB=true

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Ebay has another 15% off Memorial Day Weekend off Most Everything - Most of the week to use it?

As I understand it, the participating sellers are the ones offering the promo/discount in this version, NOT the site as in the other versions..

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Re: Ebay has another 15% off Memorial Day Weekend off Most Everything - Most of the week to use it?

Here's the genius that is ebay...
There are 2 clicks in the coupon area...
One says "Shop Now". That takes you to a screen that says "See Details", but it's NOT linked. You have to scroll to the bottom of the screen to "see details", and once there you get a link to participating sellers.
The other says "See Details" and it is a link. You get the details, and list of the sellers.
The list provides NO links.
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Most coupon codes are jokes / the really good ones expire after only 1 hour / or they avoid the most popular catergories. 

This "illusion" that you will get discounts just turns people off from coupons and makes people not bother to search for them.

On Aliexpress (buyer beware) i already saved $8 with the help of coupons cause they realize the coupon has to cover half the site or at least be in a usable state, sellers also get to make their own coupons in case Aliexpress missed anything.

The site wide sales are very nice, i caught one in time and was able to save $20.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

@missjen831 wrote:

@bubbleman2010 wrote:

Its only good for 251 sellers if you're not on the list of prefered sellers your merchandise won't be considered in the discount sale...

Yep. What a bummer for me and the 10 sellers whose items i have in my cart. Can’t decide....pull the trigger now, buy it all and get 10% bucks or hold out and hope for a sitewide coupon on Memorial Day (and end up taking items out of the cart that I don’t really need).

And me as well. Could not have used the code cited here, but silly me, as last night I made a purchase (had to be min $75) and used a $15 off coupon. I wanted to get the order done so it could ship today. Not that I needed it that bad, just antsy.

Today I wake up and find the "eBay bucks" 10% (8% for me. no app) deal that would have gotten me another $6 kickback.

I did think about waiting for a little sprout, but went ahead and placed my order not knowing when the next promo might pop up, and if they would work together.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

If you've been watching the stock price (it's flatlining), there WILL be some good coupons in the pipeline between now and June 30th...end of the 2nd quarter.
Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Well, I did get 15% off my purchase, but that would have ended the end of the month.  Could have waited a bit, but not till late June 🙂

Message 21 of 21
latest reply