cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay has another 15% off Memorial Day Weekend off Most Everything - Most of the week to use it?

Pardon me if this was tossed out today earlier - but I found it:

https://www.droid-life.com/2018/05/21/deal-ebay-has-another-15-off-everything-code-this-week/

eBay has clearly seen some success in coupon codes in recent weeks, having launched multiple 15% or 20%-off sales. Today, they have opened up another 15%-off code, only this time you have most of the week to use it, rather than a short few-hour window. This is a pre-Memorial Day sale of sorts.

We’ve talked about a lot of these, but the basics are this – you can get 15% off almost anything at eBay as long as you spend $50. The discount is capped at $50 off, though, so you can’t buy a car on eBay and save $5,000 or something like that.

This latest code runs from today (May 21) through Friday, May 25 at 11:59PM Pacific.

Find an item you want and use code “PMEMDAY” at checkout to get the discount.

eBay 15% Off Link   https://www.ebay.com/rpp/7263?rmvSB=true

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Ebay has another 15% off Memorial Day Weekend off Most Everything - Most of the week to use it?

This isn’t a 15% off everything code. It’s only valid on certain items/certain sellers. Guess whoever wrote that article failed to read the fine print. It’s not a sitewide coupon unfortunately.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

From Specific sellers read the limitations

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Yep, read it carefully.........

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Its only good for 251 sellers if you're not on the list of prefered sellers your merchandise won't be considered in the discount sale...

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Most ebays larger retail sellers even paying nothing to list they have to cover employee wages to monitor sales and the slowdown has them questioning is it really worth the money and time?

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

I haven't looked at the list this itme, but in the past it included major discounters who have their own large websites.  They just use this as an additional portal.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

It ends on midnight of the 25th ebay must have a different holiday weekend than other folks....

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

@bubbleman2010 wrote:

It ends on midnight of the 25th ebay must have a different holiday weekend than other folks....

Don't they always?

@n2knowledge wrote:

eBay 15% Off Link   https://www.ebay.com/rpp/7263?rmvSB=true

... the basics are this – you can get 15% off almost anything at eBay as long as you spend $50. ...Find an item you want and use code “PMEMDAY” at checkout to get the discount.

Absolutely not true.   The page says "

What is the Promotion?

This Coupon is a 15% discount valid from 6:00 AM PT May 21, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on May 25, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item(s) of $50 or more on eBay.​com, ebay.​ca, or cafr.ebay.​ca. Eligible items are items(s) purchased from the sellers listed below."

But you have to scroll waaaaay down to see the list of participating sellers.  It's just another eBay "Gotcha."

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

@nobody*s_perfect wrote:

But you have to scroll waaaaay down to see the list of participating sellers.  It's just another eBay "Gotcha."

These have been around a lot longer and are far more common/frequent than the site wide coupons.  I had seen so many of these that when the first site wide coupon was announced, I didn't believe it at first.  I was looking for the catch.

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Just another ebay three card monty game......

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

@bubbleman2010 wrote:

Its only good for 251 sellers if you're not on the list of prefered sellers your merchandise won't be considered in the discount sale...

Yep. What a bummer for me and the 10 sellers whose items i have in my cart. Can’t decide....pull the trigger now, buy it all and get 10% bucks or hold out and hope for a sitewide coupon on Memorial Day (and end up taking items out of the cart that I don’t really need).

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Sorry my error  was looking on the main sites and it appeared so I shared it.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

How do thse people think?
What is it?...250 out of 20,000,000 sellers? Maybe 250,000 items out of ONE BILLION?
The proabability of your clicking on one of their items at random is less than your getting hit by a meteorite.
If you stumble across the promo AND decipher it, there are more productive things to do than scroling on a seller to see if they MIGHT have something you want.
Message 15 of 21
latest reply