cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Listings on Google Searches

I don't understand how the process works, but I see other Ebay listings showing up in Google Searches. However, when I search Google using my exact listing title, mine don't show up. Is it possible to make this happen? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Ebay Listings on Google Searches

It takes anywhere from a few days to weeks for listings to populate into Google search. Have you tried checking some of your older listings?

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

This one shows up for me........

TGB Thomas G. Booth Heron Antique Ironstone Toothbrush Razor Covered Dish c1876

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@xpress4 wrote:

I don't understand how the process works, but I see other Ebay listings showing up in Google Searches. However, when I search Google using my exact listing title, mine don't show up. Is it possible to make this happen? 

First thing to understand is that Auction format listings almost never show up on Google because they are of such short duration.

Second thing is what @chapeau-noir posted, it can take days, weeks or possibly never.

Third thing is the mysteries of the algorithm used by Google that decides what gets shown and what doesn't.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It's the mysteries of the algorithm's, Google & Ebay, & AI may also be involved in picking who is shown or not

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I'm one of those crazy SOBs that search for my ebay item on ebay.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 6 of 6
latest reply