Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Does eBay have what it takes?

We will see. Posted 14 auctions. Fire & Rescue photos. Photographer is famous & highly respected regarding the topic. No competition. Will they be seen? Time will tell. If they are a bust, it will convince me that this site is a lost cause. Hope ever...

Blocked a buyer for the first time in almost a decade

Had a buyer request a return today because of them thinking the item I sold was counterfeit. I responded I will take the return and that I know for certain, 100% that the cards they bought are real. I would be happy to send them for authentication wh...

AI-Generated descriptions

Wonder how that experience will turn out? I won't know right away because I list using a desktop PC. Maybe people using the app can report what it's like.

User avatar by Guide
  • 36 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer requested cancel

If I cancel with reason "Buyer requested cancel" can they still leave feedback?I had a buyer want to cancel their order, so I cancelled it as they requested and refunded, they then changed their mind and said I want the item now. I tried to explain t...

restricted the store

Помогите разобраться в этой ситуации. Мой магазин был ограничен в работе, но сообщений с разъяснениями я не получал. Прошло 4 дня, возможно, я получу еще одно сообщение.У кого-нибудь была такая ситуация, поделитесь.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Listings Don't Show Up in Search Results

Okay, so I am trying this avenue to see if there are any sellers out there having similar issues. I have 33 items listed for sale on eBay. All have been listed for many days to over a month. I have previously posted how my views have plummeted since ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Shipping or Charge for Shipping

I am trying to grow my business and changing things up a bit. In watching multiple people on You Tube, it seemed all said to offer Free Shipping and just include in the price. However, in doing so, it seems others either have it listed cheaper with F...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will Ebay STOP the Selling of Parts Repair?

Any item listed as parts repair can be a problem return.Here's an example & NO this is not one of my sales or listings...You list a combo VHS/DVD playerYou're honest noting any & all known flaws.... VHS works/DVD is DeadBuyer receives the unit & alth...

Sales report for taxes

I pulled my sales report on eBay to do my taxes. I really don't understand the numbers Maybe some one can straighten me out.Orders $4556.31Refunds -239.08Expenses fees -707.40 shipping labels -21.36 subtotal -728.66Net transfer 4405.69 I don't get wh...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird Buyer Activity

Hi All, So someone from the Netherlands was the winner on one of my auctions on February 27t. He then said he needed to pay me on March 15th. I looked at the forum and read about others posts about similar issues, then read the advice. I then made th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors