cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Collections Email (Another Bug?)

Well, it looks like we may have another bug (I think?). Just got an email for "Ebay Collections" saying that I need to make an immediate payment for my account to be in good standing. Before anyone brings up phishing, I didn't click any links and the email included both my full name, my Ebay Store, and the actual amount of my August Invoice that was payed automatically through Paypal. When I look at my account, it's showing that my payment on the 15th was credited to my account, and the current balance is just the uninvoiced amounts. 

Did anyone else experience this? I"m hoping Ebay's system will see the payment and it's just a glitch, I don't want to deal with the hassle of calling Ebay to try and resolve any issues if they do something dumb like close my account for not paying.

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Ebay Collections Email (Another Bug?)

@Anonymous

It would be extremely helpful if ebay could pin a post to the top of this (selling) board for all affected sellers to see, instead of having to find these threads and scroll through countless posts to find any answers.

Instead, we have month old threads that nobody cares about anymore still pinned up there.

Message 31 of 34
latest reply

You guys should be working to solve this problem. I sent an offer to a client, and he is not buying anything. As some poster said, this email has put some kind of blockage for buyers to go through a sale. 

By the way, with all the respect you guys deserve, we shouldn't be receiving these stupid emails. The end. 

latest reply

@escuintla wrote:

You guys should be working to solve this problem. I sent an offer to a client, and he is not buying anything. As some poster said, this email has put some kind of blockage for buyers to go through a sale. 

By the way, with all the respect you guys deserve, we shouldn't be receiving these stupid emails. The end. 

The hold is off my account 

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

6hrs+ on hold. Ours was on hold as well, the email we received still made it seem as if t was our fault and they removed the hold "as a courtesy". What garbage...lost all my Monday posts, biggest day of the week. Lost thousands in revenue. 

Message 34 of 34
latest reply