cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dollhouse miniatures do you use 2 categories? since it's so slow I've been tempted to leave Artists

With the slow bids of the summer time I've thought of either givien up" Artist's " and switch to" Foods" but I hate all the foreign knockoffs and cheap stuff. any ideas.  Does it pay to use 2 categories and cost double for the listing?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Dollhouse miniatures do you use 2 categories? since it's so slow I've been tempted to leave Arti

In dollhouse miniatures, too many people list under the artist when it is not artisan.  So I don't search just in that catagory and I used to buy alot of miniatures on ebay.  I do a search in broader catagories for an item I discribe in a very detailed manner.  I  want to aviod the chinese merchandise which varies alot in quality.  If you are selling a hand made artisan peice then list there only.  I am not a seller so I don't know what it costs you to list in 2 catagories.  You might try Etsy instead.  That is where a lot of miniaturist have gone to buy and sell handmade items, tools and stuff for the "stash".  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Dollhouse miniatures do you use 2 categories? since it's so slow I've been tempted to leave Arti

Have you tried searching for your items? In some searches Ebay is choosing the category for the searcher so your items may not be seen at all if you're not in the category ebay switches to.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply