cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody else think EBay has a strategy of delaying Payments as long as possible???

Message 1 of 64
latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: Does anybody else think EBay has a strategy of delaying Payments as long as possible???

After eBay's decades-long history of deceiving sellers, do you really believe everything they tell you?

Message 46 of 64
latest reply

Re: Does anybody else think EBay has a strategy of delaying Payments as long as possible???

They don't have such a strategy. 😎

Message 47 of 64
latest reply

@joels-retrocade wrote:

It is what is is.  Back when Paypal was the go to; the funds hit your paypal instantly when payment was made and then you could transfer it to your bank same day often getting the money same day.  Now if you get paid it's an automatic one day hold until it "processes"  then by the time its processes next day you have to wait until the next morning to get it to payout.  Then you wait again for it to hit your bank account lol.  So the managed payments definitely added 1-2days of wait to get your money compared to before.

You know when Pay Pal was processing payments, they had to wait for the funds just like we do.

The only reason they gave them to us so quick, they knew the payment was good and they would be receiving the funds in a couple days.

Have a great day.
Message 48 of 64
latest reply

I just withdrew money from my TD Ameritrade brokerage account by ACH transfer and it took about 14 hours for the cash to appear in my checking account. An eBay transfer takes 3-4 days. So yes, eBay and Adyen probably do profit from the float.

Message 49 of 64
latest reply

Regardless of specifics I much preferred it that way lol

Message 50 of 64
latest reply

How is it incorrect?  I said the funds hit you paypal instantly which is exactly what used to happen.  I don't care who holds what and when; you got the money as a seller instantly

Message 51 of 64
latest reply

"After eBay's decades-long history of deceiving sellers, do you really believe everything they tell you?"

Deceiving sellers? Sorry, I havent experienced that.Poor treatment of sellers Im more familiar with.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 52 of 64
latest reply

PP was one in a million who fronted the funds for sellers,before the transaction was complete, that never happened before, and will never happen again.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 53 of 64
latest reply

No. Whenever I sell on eBay I get my payment in my checking account in a couple of days.

Message 54 of 64
latest reply

Ive always got my money instantly. The biggest worry is if the post office of choice gets the item here on time and undamaged.

Message 55 of 64
latest reply

I had an ebay payout deposited to my bank account on Christmas morning, and I still haven't figured out the logistics of that one (neither ACH or my bank processes on weekends or holidays).

Message 56 of 64
latest reply

Excellent, Truthful Response..

The Best Thing To Do Now Is Stay Calm!
Message 57 of 64
latest reply

Because the UCC states Saturday, Sunday, and Federal holidays are non business days.

Message 58 of 64
latest reply

Noted!

Thanks..👍

The Best Thing To Do Now Is Stay Calm!
Message 59 of 64
latest reply

Bimm_Corp@,

Why are you still here after decades of deception from Ebay? 

Message 60 of 64
latest reply