cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion boards

I have started bring popcorn and soda now , M.p. turning out to be a nightmare, now Dr.Seuss .

ebay cheerleaders are the best. Hope it never happens but I,m sure it will ebay being hacked .

Bank accounts clean out wonder how the cheerleaders will spin that?                                                                              Not worried about being removed from ebay there a website for everything being sold on here.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Discussion boards

Since your banking information goes to Ayden, not Ebay(so you can receive payments), doesnt really matter if Ebay gets hacked, does it?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I have started bring popcorn and soda now , M.p. turning out to be a nightmare, now Dr.Seuss .

Popcorn is OK except avoid the artificial industrial yellow toxic slop called "butter", use real butter. And totally dump the soda chemical-laden sugar water diabetes-causing colored water.

If you are having nightmares, try not eating a few hours before bedtime.

-------
Not my selling nor buying account
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

... you forgot to mention the trolls that come on here.  Hand me that popcorn.

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Any check you have ever written has your account number and routing number on it....  Nothing much you can really do with that info.  Heck, you can't even make a cash DEPOSIT these days with that info, without providing ID that it's your account.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@coinhabitat60 wrote:

Hope it never happens but I,m sure it will ebay being hacked .

Bank accounts clean out wonder how the cheerleaders will spin that?

PayPal has been hacked multiple times, including 2014, 2017, 2020 and 2021.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You lost  me at the mention of cheerleaders.  

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 

>You lost  me at the mention of cheerleaders.

I believe the OP is referring to what is known as the "Cheerleading Squad", aka Comment Police. A group of posters who regularly blame OP's problems on the OP instead of pointing out eBay's many inanities. They offer lame excuses for eBay's insane policies and do all they can to foster the myth of eBay as a safe, profitable place to sell.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thanks, but I knew what they meant,  that’s why I lost interest in the post. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply