cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did ebay swap paid CSR's for the boards knowledge at no overhead??

I have not had to call eBay customer service for a long time. The other day, I did. I think I could have procured a conversation with the Pope easier. Unless I'm missing something, the grist for this Mill would seem to be one cannot speak to any eBay customer service reps, and need to either seek the help from the boards, or try to use a haphazard bot texting volley, that is pretty much a fail? Perhaps I didn't jump through enough hoops on the eBay troubleshooting page click-o-rama?  Not to, in any way, minimalize the advice given on the boards, but is this what our support has been modified [reduced] to?  

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Did ebay swap paid CSR's for the boards knowledge at no overhead??

Thanks for the call out, and you would be absolutely correct. 50 lashes with a wet noodle for me, and my apologies to Pburn. I hit the reply tab on *Monster-Deals* post, so I have no clue why it listed like that. Smartphones... Go figure

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Did ebay swap paid CSR's for the boards knowledge at no overhead??

Unless it is an actual account related issue, there are not many threads I have seen here that have not been answered and resolved by the experienced sellers and buyers. Whether the OP agrees with the help is of course, another story.

I can't remember how long ago it happened, but I remember smiling to myself when I noticed going to  Help and scrolling down, you are given 3 options the first one being: 

Ask the Community

eBay sure ain't dumb LOL

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 17 of 17
latest reply