Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How exactly does Ebay deal with non-paying bidders

Just had a brand new registered Ebay account immediately request cancellation of an auction after winning the bid. I noticed that he has one "positive" feedback, from another seller who he did the same thing to...I guess this seller went through the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 4 helpful

Is anyone else noticing their "Completed Listings" NOT SOLD disappearing from advanced search?

PLEASE DON'T COMMENT UNLESS YOU READ WHAT I WROTE AND UNDERSTAND THE SPECIFIC TERMS I AM USING.Using the basic old school method of Select 200 active listings End those Go to endedSelect all 200 "Ended" and then hit "SELL SIMILAR" Then, since those a...

Ebay hoarding my money

Just about had it with this dishonest and unscrupulous company. First, in their new capacity as lap dog for the IRS, they put a hold on money until some new hoops were jumped through...fine, I took care of that yesterday. Then today I get an email ab...

Received an offer for something I sell

I received an offer for a product, it was like any other offer. I reviewed the offer, accepted the offer and now its asking me for payment of the product, I immediately asked to cancel the transaction, i would never but something I sell. The seller h...

Repeat buyers

My repeat buyers shows 0 while it is not true. 

Were have all the buyers gone!!!

2021 was our best year ever so far this month sales our down 75%. I had sales and have promoted listings always run auctions. I guess last year was great for us because of the stimulus checks more people home on the computer. Now maybe it could be co...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK REMOVAL

I requested to have Negative Feedback removed. Ebay e-mailed me and stated the negative comment would be removed within 72 hours as the comment fell under their removal policies. That was over a month ago. Comment still has not been removed. Cant Cal...

Old account

I had a old eBay account that I started in 1999. It had 205 items for sale or items that I bought. I managed to pull up the old account, but there isn’t any old info on it. Is there any way to view my old sales and buying? Thank you in advance.

Items don't appear on my profile.

I listed a few items but they don't appear on my profile or when I search them up. I know that some time can pass before they're checked and actually go live, but after a day went by I took the listings down and re uploaded them and they still don't ...

Resolved! Buyer receives item after case closed and refunded. Ebay denies sellers appeal.

Sent an item through USPS with signature confirmation. Item gets stuck in transit at a distribution center. Buyer opens an item not recieved case and ebay quickly refunds them the money out of my Paypal account. Of course the item is eventually found...

Adding and Removing Items From a Markdown Sale

So I run a 20% Markdown Sale on some of my items. Sometimes I have to remove items from the sale to change their price, due to availability or demand. I often want to add these items back to the Markdown Sale after I adjust the price. I have noticed ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors