Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

eBay knowingly selling stolen goods is bad for community

I just tried to report the sale of stolen goods, and found the process is completely broken. It's almost as eBay encourages fencing stolen items to reap the fees with no fear of prosecution. I went through reporting process. I first called the number...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 75 replies
  • 4 helpful

When selling large volume media how do you know whether it is bad content and will be removed?

I recently listed one CD that I had no idea contained bad content that was removed by eBay. How do sellers of CD'S, DVD, Books, VHS and other similar formats know that the content is inappropriate when you do not listen to or watch all of the items? ...

Connectivity with Payoneer

I am trying to list my first item on eBay but when I click on 'List an item', an error is occurring which states that "eBay has partnered with Payoneer, a leading cross-border payments platform, to deliver payouts to you. Payoneer will contact you to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidder Accusation

I have an item currently at auction which received a retraction this morning with the explanation the bidder "bid the wrong amount". The bid was for $150 for an item that had a $66 high bid at the time. Very shortly thereafter I received a message fr...

No Tax International Shipping?

 I recently sold an antique figurine which will be going through international shipping. The buyer asked me to affix a sign to the package like the one above. Is this legit?

1FF359AA-F3FC-4D1A-8ACC-99A9BF9F0FCC.jpeg

Using AI option for description

Does anyone use or have tried eBay's AI option for their description? I clicked on it a few times out of curiosity but to me it is a highly "fluffed" description based on the title and photos and maybe item specifics. It does not give a description o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors