cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dearest ebay: I love you

Dearest ebay,

It hasn’t gone unnoticed that you have been unable to perform your duties for the past few weeks. Through this challenging and difficult time I want you to know I love you. I am here for you if you need someone to talk to and/or a shoulder to cry on. I can also recommend a great therapist. I would give anything for us to go back to how things used to be. I miss you.

Much love,

MyAngelBaby

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Dearest ebay: I love you

lol, that is some funny stuff.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

That's one way to get a boost in best match lol

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

@myangelbaby wrote:

Dearest ebay,

It hasn’t gone unnoticed that you have been unable to perform your duties for the past few weeks. Through this challenging and difficult time I want you to know I love you. I am here for you if you need someone to talk to and/or a shoulder to cry on. I can also recommend a great therapist. I would give anything for us to go back to how things used to be. I miss you.

Much love,

This does sound like extreme codependency to me.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

@myangelbaby wrote:

Dearest ebay,

It hasn’t gone unnoticed that you have been unable to perform your duties for the past few weeks. Through this challenging and difficult time I want you to know I love you. 

Much love,

MyAngelBaby

You are currently in an abusive relationship.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Stockholm syndrome is a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity. These feelings, resulting from a bond formed between captor and captives during intimate time spent together, are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims. Generally speaking, Stockholm syndrome consists of "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other." The FBI's Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly eight percent of victims show evidence of Stockholm syndrome.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Dearest ebay,

It hasn’t gone unnoticed that you have been unable to perform your duties for the past few weeks. Through this challenging and difficult time I want you to know I love you. I am here for you if you need someone to talk to and/or a shoulder to cry on. I can also recommend a great therapist. I would give anything for us to go back to how things used to be, and before you started beating me on a weekly basis. I miss you.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@myangelbaby wrote:

Dearest ebay,

Much love,

MyAngelBaby

That's cute and the loyalty is admirable  but you do know that e bay has been seeing other sellers   right ? 🙂  tulips 

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

LOL  😉  I guess the secret is out now. But honestly, Ebay and I are just friends. Nothing more..

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

MY FEELINGS ARE QUITE THE OPPOSITE!  WHY DID THEY DESTROY THIS SITE???? IT USED TO BE GOOD MY DAD SAYS!!!!

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

@turquoisetulips wrote:

@myangelbaby wrote:

Dearest ebay,

I would give anything for us to go back to how things used to be. I miss you.

Much love,

MyAngelBaby

That's cute and the loyalty is admirable  but you do know that e bay has been seeing other sellers   right ? 🙂  tulips 

Explains why sellers from China get   better treatment

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Well there it is a smile has been brought to our part of the world.  Thank you for sharing your feelings.   Best regards

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Dear Ebay,

i'm sorry sorry to hear you are having problems.

Just want you to know I'm always here for you...

Sincerely Your friend,

AMAZON

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Friends with benefits 🙂
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

past few weeks?

more like: past most weeks.

Message 15 of 16