cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving promotional offers section to top of My eBay page

Years ago when I grumbled about missing a promo because I hadn't gotten an email nor scrolled all the way to the bottom of the page, someone told me to move that area up to the top of the page so it is the first thing I see. Did it with no problem at that time, but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to move it on my secondary account. If someone could remind me how to do it, I'd appreciate it.

They didn’t say it was your fault. They said they blame you.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

If you use the seller hub it is very easy to do.  Look at the very bottom of the overview page in seller hub and there should be a tab that you click to rearrange your sections.  Then just put them in the order you want.

If you do not use the seller hub perhaps this is a good time to rethink your reason why?

Good Luck Selling!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Until they force me into it, no Hub for me, next!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

No hub for you means no promo box at the top of the page....live with it or change.....NEXT!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

ebay_move_myebay_promos_up_on_page.gif

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@berserkerplanetThank you for making me look one more time. Those arrows don't work on the promos (I'd tried them several times over the past month or so, and again twice today), but I did discover that they work on all the other sections (returns, unsold, drafts). So for whatever reason the promo section seems to be "locked" in place.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hmm.

Mine is at the top where I moved it years ago as shown in the screenshot, but I just moved it down a slot and back up again with the arrows with no problem in FireFox 3.6.24 Also worked same in FF31.

Wonder if it's a browser related issue? Maybe try an older version of whatever browser you are using or a different browser.

Another thing to try (if you haven't already), would be to move everything else DOWN, and hopefully force it to the top that way.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@berserkerplanet wrote:
Hmm.

Mine is at the top where I moved it years ago as shown in the screenshot, but I just moved it down a slot and back up again with the arrows with no problem in FireFox 3.6.24 Also worked same in FF31.

Wonder if it's a browser related issue? Maybe try an older version of whatever browser you are using or a different browser.

Another thing to try (if you haven't already), would be to move everything else DOWN, and hopefully force it to the top that way.

Tried the easy one first -- nothing will drop down below the promo section. Changed from Firefox to IE and same issue. Guess I'll just have to go check the other ID when this one gets a promo, or when someone mentions on Selling that a promo has started. I use the other ID as a graveyard for this ID, and since I rarely sell electric gadgets but did have someone open a SNAD for one on this ID late last year, I decided that anything that plugs in should go over to the other ID. Thanks for your help.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply