cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt eBay Customer Service Rep

I have no evidence but I have a strong feeling that we have corrupt customer service rep in eBay.

For past 1 month I am getting 3 days, 7 days and 10 days ban on my account for posting certain listing. Interestingly only a few similar listing are on ebay and no matter how many times I report them I get a reply that the CSR did not find any violation but they don't have problem in removing other sellers listing.

I have seen this on other marketplace but never though eBay too will have such situation.

I have reference number of reports where I have reported listing with discord ID but they did not find that going against eBay policy but ALL my listings were removed by the same CSR.

Anyone else noticed this? Where your listing is being removed by the customer service rep but they won't remove certain sellers listing no matter how many times you report them?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If you keep listing digital items you don't own or have the rights to sell, you might get a permanent ban.

CS probably sees you as a competitor and trying to get rid of your competition.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

(1) Can you cite an example?

(2) What would be the point? What would a CS rep have to gain by such action?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I wouldnt draw too much attention to my account if I were you.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

And New York is two words. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I have had items taken down yet others have the exact same items listed.

It's not a conspiracy.  The CS reps are not out to get you.

It's just one of those things.

It's kinda like when you get pulled over for speeding yet hundreds, if not thousands of other drivers are speeding.  No, the Police Chief is not out to get you. 

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 7 of 7
latest reply