cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the item specifics stop bouncing around the page as I fill out the form?

While filling in the ITEM SPECIFICS, the item specifics keep bouncing to different locations on the page, and in different locations from each other.

One moment Genre is next to Topic, then it is next to Intended Audience.

ALL of the item specifics keep bouncing around on the page as I try to fill them in.

They use to be static and stay in one specific order.

Please choose an order for the item specifics and keep them from changing.

They move as I try to fill them in.

Help!

devon@ebay  kyle@ebay  elizabeth@ebay 

a.jpgb.jpg

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Can the item specifics stop bouncing around the page as I fill out the form?

Had the same issue here over the last couple days!! Frustrating as you have to triple check everything because of the bouncing around while trying to fill in item specifics!

I feel your pain!! Nothing we can do except hope this passes. 🙄

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Re: Can the item specifics stop bouncing around the page as I fill out the form?

Same here, very frustrating to say the least.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@thebookhill 

This probably has something to do with them making selling on mobile work better.  And for some reason its trickling down to the website and changing the behavior.  But that's a complete guess out of my butt.

All I can suggest for now is 3 things:

• Log out of eBay, close the browser, re-open the browser and log back in.
  • Try forcing a page refresh for the page you are working with.  (CTRL-SHIFT-R)
  • Try using a different browser to see if the behavior follows.
Gator08041971  •  Volunteer Community Mentor 2024
Member of eBay since 2000

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Maybe mobile adaption is the cause, but the solution is not something I can fix on my end.

I tried what you listed and more.

The problem is definitely on eBay's end.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

This so frustrating. It's been days and it takes me 3x as long to list, and often once I do it often is wrong due to the constant jumping and changing.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Same issue for me. It's like playing Whack-A-Mole! Frustrating.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I have been having the same issue, double check your work before you hit list it!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply