cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I remove my seller's feedback comment from buyer before they leave feedback?

How do I remove seller's feedback comment from my buyer as they requested? They have not left buyer feedback yet. Never had to do this before, so I'm asking.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can I remove my seller's feedback comment from buyer before they leave feedback?

That's an issue you have to handle on the phone.   Call Customer Service and they can do it.   Not possible from Seller Hub.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Can I remove my seller's feedback comment from buyer before they leave feedback?

@sandman900ss 

I think you need to ask ebay about this matter.

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi @sandman900ss 

Positive feedback cannot be removed.  I haven't heard that eBay will remove it UNLESS it violates policy ... like having a negative comment in it.  Even then, only the comment is removed ... NOT the rating.

Do you know what the buyer is concerned about?  I'm wondering if they may be trying to hide Christmas presents.  If so, the buyer can simply change their password so that nobody has access to their account to snoop around.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply