cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little guys I don't want to sell to them what can I do

Message 1 of 159
latest reply
158 REPLIES 158

Re: Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell

defect was auto removed..feedback was not.that is not the way it goes according to policy.

Message 61 of 159
latest reply

Re: Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell

this is what the guy did to another seller  very recently..and its all lies.i was lucky enough to block him affter the 2nd feedback left from him for an item that was never even shipped yet  and still within the allowed shipping time.had i not blocked him he would have done the same to me.

so  yeah people...u all think u know whats up..you dont.

we all know what i am implying here.

anyways..

Message 62 of 159
latest reply

@rockhounddog wrote:

because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little guys I don't want to sell to them what can I do

Like what specifically are TRS doing that you feel are being "widely abused"? Another question is what privileges do you believe TRS are getting? Lastly, what does a seller who obtained TRS status (which isn't hard at all to get btw) have to do with you and your sales? 

I'll tell you a secret, TRS means NOTHING, seriously, NOTHING, beyond simply having a sale record in good standing with ebay, there are no as you call "privileges" you get from being TRS. 

You can't actually put anything in your listings that discriminate and even if you could why would you, obviously your sales aren't good, putting junk in your listings that no one wants to see,hear,read will only turn more buyers away from purchasing with you - food for thought. 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 63 of 159
latest reply

i did present how he broke the rules with concrete proof.but was denied.

i have a whole thread here on what happened to me.....yet not a single reply ...yet here in this thread...seems very triggered...all because i mention trs privileges and wishing to discriminate against them.

for me ..this is very telling.

Message 64 of 159
latest reply

hey..thanks for chiming in...lol....as i toss the reply into the huge pile of similar if not exact same  replies stacking up in the corner of the room...

no offense...but y i know.i knew as well.

Message 65 of 159
latest reply

@rockhounddog wrote:

hey..thanks for chiming in...lol....as i toss the reply into the huge pile of similar if not exact same  replies stacking up in the corner of the room...

don't stress, more of these replies coming, especially when community members see a post that makes zero sense.

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 66 of 159
latest reply

@rockhounddog wrote:

I mean wouldn't a lot of members here say this entire thread ads to the pile of...

How this made 5 pages, people must be bored.

Message 67 of 159
latest reply

@rockhounddog 

What you aren't understanding and what we've tried to explain to you is that a buyer's TRS status as a seller has absolutely nothing to do with whether he's a jerk of a buyer! 

There are bad buyers who have never sold a thing and there are bad buyers who are also sellers. Some may be good sellers and some may be bad sellers. 

The point is a TRS seller gets no benefit and no free passes as a buyer. 

But even if he never sold

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 68 of 159
latest reply

@rockhounddog wrote:

you are in no position to correctly judge what i should or should not be doing.

Considering that I have been in retail sales for multiple years as well as have been selling on eBay for nearly 10 years at this point, I think I have significantly more practical experience than you do.

Message 69 of 159
latest reply

@rockhounddog wrote:

i was trying to get the one feedback that had the defect autoremoved from this guy...so says policy  that feedback is removed in such case..but ebay ignores this written policy..i dont understand why..or do i.

A link to the policy please.  You can Google it.  I find that the quickest way to access an Ebay policy.

@rockhounddog 

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 70 of 159
latest reply

@rockhounddog wrote:

defect was auto removed..feedback was not.that is not the way it goes according to policy.

What policy, link please.  What policy says if a Defect is removed that any FB related to the transaction is removed.  You said you know the rules really well.  Negative FB does NOT create a Defect under any circumstance.

Message 71 of 159
latest reply

@rockhounddog wrote:

i did present how he broke the rules with concrete proof.but was denied.

i have a whole thread here on what happened to me.....yet not a single reply ...yet here in this thread...seems very triggered...all because i mention trs privileges and wishing to discriminate against them.

for me ..this is very telling.

Then please share that with us so we can all better understand.  

I understand this is triggering for you as you have opened two threads on the same subject in the past couple of weeks.  So you are correct, it is very telling.

Message 72 of 159
latest reply

If you buy from an account that's not TRS, well then you're not a TRS. 

Message 73 of 159
latest reply

Then the account you're buying from is not TRS. 

Message 74 of 159
latest reply

I am a top rated seller. What are these privileges? I would like to abuse them as well. If I were you, I would also aspire to be a top rated seller. To be honest with you, I am not noticing anything from being a TRS. 

Message 75 of 159
latest reply