cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLASSIC VIEW DISAPPEARS AGAIN !

CLASSIC VIEW MAGICALLY DISAPPEARS AGAIN! NO WARNING FROM EBAY. NEW SCREEN IS HORRIBLE. BRING BACK CHANCE TO SELECT CLASSIC VIEW.

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: CLASSIC VIEW DISAPPEARS AGAIN !

Yes Ebay screws it up again ! Classic view so easy and everything in the same place. That saves time. Time is money. If folks want to go to seller hub then good for them. Why can't we have the option to use either ? Anything that takes more time is counter productive. Ebay does not CARE !!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 37 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

It is so upsetting to be disrespected.  Why is eBay doing this?

Message 2 of 41
latest reply

Totally agree. I will probably be selling the items I have and just stop selling soon.

Message 3 of 41
latest reply

Cause the people that run this company are idiots 

Message 4 of 41
latest reply

Totally agree!  Classic view shows numerous listing all at once with all the information visible.  This new view is cumbersome and you can't view anything!!  Have to click around and even then you only find pieces of what you had in one view.  What in the world is the point of this?!

Message 5 of 41
latest reply

Disgusted.  Never even received a warning of this change.  The Classic View was so much more efficient - no need to click to seperate pages.  What is the purpose of this change?  Why is the option to go to Classic View gone????

Message 6 of 41
latest reply

Call customer support and tell them you are not happy with seller hub or seller overview. I just called and they said it is gone. I told them I will look into selling somewhere else unless they bring it back.

What makes the least sense is why end something that is easy to use and well liked. 

Plus how many other sites are available.

I would really like to stay since I have been on here 20 years .

Message 7 of 41
latest reply

ebay is so DISRESPECTFUL!

Message 8 of 41
latest reply

@ricardos.records wrote:

Cause the people that run this company are idiots 

LOL...sad but true.

Message 9 of 41
latest reply

eBay is not listening to what we have to say.  Last month we though eBay was listening when we saw on April 1st they went back to Classic View.  We were left with the impression that they heard us.  Now, we are once again ignored.

Message 10 of 41
latest reply

@teslus1 

I liked "classic", and am not a fan of the clicking and window opening with the "sellers hub", and not sure because I seldom use "classic view" now, but I do not think it is/was sufficient for handling selling once opted into Managed Payments. We are all going there, or we are going elsewhere.

I kicked and screamed back when we got the sellers hub, and kept using the "classic view" until GTC when I started listing many items that I had multiples of, and using the Out of Stock (OOS) option to keep listings open. Classic does  not work well with OOS.  

I have "customized"  "the hub",  and find it to be a useful page for my needs despite the clicking, and window opening.

Message 11 of 41
latest reply

Link about the reason.  Posted by an eBay "blue" in another thread.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Hub/New-All-Selling-Page-Update-amp-FAQs/m-p/31755879

Message 12 of 41
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's like what they were trying to do with etsy (that sent it spiraling down the drain) - add all of these fun new metrics that few people care about while we can't even see the amount of watchers and views our items have (or at least not easily - I admit I didn't give the seller hub a chance)? 

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates the new seller overview, too. I just want to see my listings please - ugh! This really isn't a great time for eBay to keep springing all of these changes on us. 

Message 13 of 41
latest reply

They actually said in there 'to improve the experience for sellers'!   To use a new term of the age this is pure gaslighting!

Message 14 of 41
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@teslus1 you'll find more details and an FAQ about this change here.

Brian,
Community Team
Message 15 of 41
latest reply