cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer with reshipper address on New Castle DE

I have sold expensive item to buyer with address as New Castle , DE and that shows as reshipper address for buyer located Out side of United states. But that buyer has good feedback as more than 1K . Is this safe to ship the item ? I see n google this reshipper address always shows some scams? Can anyone suggest please or anyone experienced on this before 

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Buyer with reshipper address on New Castle DE

All is fine if your shipments are Tracking package ,But for those very small items ,They're no tracking mail ,These re-shipper address would be no good sale ,Very high rate"Did not receive "reports

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

@stayhomemom2012 wrote:

This is the global shipping service address.  Ebay will ship the items overseas for you.

You may be thinking of eBay's consolidating address for their international shipping program, but that's not in New Castle, DE - I think it's in Illinois or something (used to be in Kentucky). New Castle has a bunch of package forwarders and has nothing to do with eBay except providing logistics to sellers.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply