Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Hard Dealing with a new Ebay Buyer

Recently sold an inexpensive item to a buyer, who just joined Ebay. She messaged me around 5 times with the same message - "This is a Childrens Top - doesn't fit me. OK - I responded with just take a pic of the item with a tape measure, I was curious...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 4 helpful

A question for the group on A Distribution Center in Ca

Hi,I ordered an item shipping from Mid Michigan, I am in TN. My tracking says it’s in City of Industry, CA? Meanwhile, with a bad feeling in my gut, I contact seller. No response back? Anyone have any knowledge, does this sound like it is a drop ship...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Business account options not appropriate for our business

I'm hoping someone with some experience in setting up a business account can be of assistance here. We are trying to create an account but none of the options are appropriate for the way our business is set up. We are not a sole proprietorship, or no...

I Need Help With How To List a E-Book.....

Seeking information on listing a e-book, a digital download. I understand how to make one but want to know how to list one. I can only find one e-book on ebay currently. Please tell me the listing process for downloads. I have done this on Etsy. But ...

Resolved! Advice on shipping

Hello. I was going to start with Amazon but am reconsidering and leaning towards ebay to sell my product, which means I'll need to manage my own shipping to the customer. I have 0 experience. I am looking for some advice on how to ship my goods. I wi...

Strange message from a ebay member in Australia.

I received a message today from a ebay member in Australia about one of my items. It says..."Hello I received an email with a few hours count down .. it says seller has offered free shipping ive gone to purchase item and it says US$34.11 for postage ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shop airlines

Received this message on item purchased. Saw some messages on this site with issues to this address so i cancelled the order. Just wondering if others have had issues lately.  

IMG_7987.jpeg IMG_7988.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 62 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund Deductions on Returns

I noticed the ability to deduct funds from a refund on an open return disappeared from my return dashboard for any given item. I started noticing it since about the end of Summer. I am a Top Rated Seller (Not Top Rated Plus). 'Top Rated seller' is th...

problems with eBay authenticators check

is anyone having problems with eBay authenticators check and having shoes being rejected? even if they get shipped with the original receipt. I been selling since 2013 and just had my account suspended because of eBay authenticators could not verify ...

scam buyers

I had a bad experience with 2 buyers who bought a brand new part from me and returned me a completely different part. In short, they returned garbage to me, I contacted eBay and explained what happened, I sent eBay all the evidence that the client wa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors