cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Uses Freight Forwarding to get around countries I can service. They give negative feedback .

Buyer Uses Freight Forwarding to get around countries I can service. They give negative feedback  because they can not return from there country that they sent it to , not us. I call eBay customer service (Which I have to pay $400. to be able to) and they tell me they can not do anything with feedback, I use the new feedback tool and it will not remove the feedback. I speak to customer service again. They tell me if the buyer opened a buyer protection claim, eBay not honor it because they used a freight forwarder but I have to keep the negative feedback. 

Once the buyer uses a freight forwarder to purchase a product that we can not service in there country, The contract is broke. I dont know how they sent to the country!!! How can I be responsible?? Ebay will not remove feedback!!!! 

Also why would I keep paying $400 a month to call a rep when they can not help me with the number one issue we have ( Unfair Feedback). Cancelling that $5000 a year charge today!!

I have sold on eBay for 20 years, I have seen eBay help sellers and I seen them hurt them. It has been good for last couple of years. Now here comes the anti seller policies!! Ive seen it over and over again!! Get ready!!

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Buyer Uses Freight Forwarding to get around countries I can service. They give negative feedback .

I don't see any negative feedback about not being able to return it from their country, all I see is feedback claiming the items are fake or defective.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Never heard of an Ebay customer service for $400 a month.......think you are being scammed there.........

devon@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

kyle@ebay 

Is there such a thing?

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

Never heard of an Ebay customer service for $400 a month.......think you are being scammed there.........

devon@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

kyle@ebay 

Is there such a thing?

Hey @dhbookds! Just as you called it eBay will never ask you for any sort of payment to use our customer support channels. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Yes, these habitual alien swindlers come to the US not because we are great, but only because it's so much easier to cheat in our lenient system.
These aliens do not value the same things as we do.
They have to lie to survive in their world, and it's built into their DNA.

Don't be frightened by their negative feedbacks; fight back with your honest reply, state the facts.
These are the stale tricks used by them to extort free items from US sellers.
Whenever I saw them, I laugh!

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

I assumed monthly anchor store fee…

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

@ncprog87  I thought about that, but anchor stores are $299, yrly..   $349, monthly..........

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

???  How could the monthly cost be more than yearly??

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Negative feedbacks are a great opportunity, since they are more likely to draw buyers' attention than positive ones, and you can write replies.  "I guarantee my items' quality and authenticity 100% and offer no-excuse-needed free returns.  This buyer did not return their item." 

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

@gurlcat wrote:

???  How could the monthly cost be more than yearly??

Sorry I wasn't clear..........charge per month is $299 when signed up on a yrly basis

""                          $349 when signed up on a month to month basis...

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

Ahhh, thank you.  Still, not $400.   And you don't need any store subscription at all to reach the lousy phone reps, lol. Also, who gets an Anchor for 52 listings? 
 I wonder what the heck he's talking about then. 

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

@gurlcat 

My first take would be the OP 'googled' for a phone number for eBay help.  Of course, doing that is likely to get you some scam site that "pretends" to be eBay and charges you a fee to make your problem go away.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

@ittybitnot wrote:

@gurlcat 

My first take would be the OP 'googled' for a phone number for eBay help.  Of course, doing that is likely to get you some scam site that "pretends" to be eBay and charges you a fee to make your problem go away.

yep, was my first thought also...............

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Holy xenophobia, Batman! 

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Hey for all we know, we got a world-renowned alien DNA scientist/part-time eBay seller in our midst!  

Message 15 of 17
latest reply