cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Seller hub glitch - end date missing

What happened to the end date column on Seller Hub? It is blank on every device I use. This just happened over the weekend. Is this another scheme by eBay to make more money? Now that the “end date” column is blank, it makes it more difficult to end GTC listings before they renew. 

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Another Seller hub glitch - end date missing

@creeg1 wrote:

I double checked, it's still blank for auctions. The auction end dates aren't appearing in the "end date" column. Others are reporting the same problem.

Hi @creeg1, thanks for letting me know! I've sent this over to our tech team for review. 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 16 of 25
latest reply

@dasarock wrote:

brian@ebay 

brian, is there a reason why on the manage listings pages you can NOT customize them and move the TIME LEFT column to the left?   it is stuck at the far right permanently right now … !

I'm not sure why this is the case, @dasarock but I am happy to send this feedback over to the Seller Hub team.

Brian,
Community Team
Message 17 of 25
latest reply

thank you

Message 18 of 25
latest reply

Same problem.  No end date, fixed or auction.

And, yes, Brain, GTC do end every month and then restart.  That's how ebay counts them.

Message 19 of 25
latest reply

No end dates on my auctions or my GTCs.  Hope this gets fixed soon.

Message 20 of 25
latest reply

@somanypcs wrote:

nope, no fix in sight.  I believe it is intentional on eBay's part in an attempt to cut back on the sellers who are cancelling a couple of days early, then doing a 'sell similar' …  (it does make it a bit harder but not impossible...)

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

Hi Brian,  There is a huge problem with this new method.  I list every 15 minutes in the evenings.  At the end of the month I make a list of my "holes" where something sold and list in those time spots.  The end date was the only way to track where I needed to list.  While the listing date gives the date and time, it does not take into account DST.  So something I listed at 3 pm in February is now listing at 4 pm.  That was reflected in the end date column.  If I try and use the listing date column I am constantly having to determine which items were in DST and which in ST.  Either the end date needs to come back or the Date Listed needs to autocorrect the time twice a year.  I am not the only seller who likes to list at certain times and likes to not have multiple listings at the same time.  Please consider a fix for this.  Thank you.  Brenda

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

@somanypcs wrote:

Hi @somanypcs and everyone else. This was reported to the Seller Hub team and they confirmed it is an issue. The End Date column should show data (even for GTC listings, though the 'end date' is really just the renewal date). This should be fixed sometime next week. Thanks everyone for letting me know about this Smiley Happy

Brian,
Community Team
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

brian@ebay wrote:

@somanypcs wrote:

Hi @somanypcs and everyone else. This was reported to the Seller Hub team and they confirmed it is an issue. The End Date column should show data (even for GTC listings, though the 'end date' is really just the renewal date). This should be fixed sometime next week. Thanks everyone for letting me know about this Smiley Happy

This was my suggestion (see post 15) and brian@ebay didn't even acknowledge it. As I stated in another post, I feel as if eBay doesn't have a QA team and uses their sellers as "crash-test dummies". This is fundamental stuff, why can't they get it right before they implement these changes?

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

It is back up now (no longer blank) it showed up a few days after my last post there.

Message 25 of 25
latest reply