cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying Message When Signing In

I received this notice just after I've signed it  "If you do not wish to see promotional and educational pages like this, change your Notification Preferences".   How do I change my settings ?  I just can't seem to figure this out, I've changed several of the options but it is not working,  just need to know which option to change.

Would appreciate some help.  Thanks

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Annoying Message When Signing In

Same thing happening to me. I haven't found the solution to stopping these forced ads. In fact,  I've wasted a lot of time trying to opt out of this type of garbage when signing in. eBay sends us down a rabbit hole. PITA 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Are you getting ads? I'm just getting somebody on a bicycle. WTH?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@walkerbids,     @winterpalace25 

more on this.  not a solution

for now we just need to click on continue

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/How-to-turn-off-quot-educational-and-promotional-pages-quot/m-p...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@walkerbids wrote:

I received this notice just after I've signed it  "If you do not wish to see promotional and educational pages like this, change your Notification Preferences".   How do I change my settings ? I've changed several of the options but it is not working.

Would appreciate some help.  Thanks

Getting the same ridiculous graphic and settings rabbit hole - Fix Your Site Ebay - START BY FIXING WHAT IS/HAS BEEN BROKE FOR YEARS AND NOT WHAT ISN'T BROKE...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

--anybody know how to do away with the promo...have spent too much time changing preferences without success...been going on for a couple months in my store account, and just started showing up in two other non-store accounts...

Message 7 of 7
latest reply