cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

45 minutes and still no answer

This is for ebay! STOP spending millions and millions in advertisement and hire more people to answer the phones will ya????? Had to hang up and that Seriously irritates me much.

Seriously ebay has everything except enough people to answer the phones to our pure disappointment
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: 45 minutes and still no answer

Bang on awesome-altered-apparel

"combined with speed, lack of clarity, and room noise I was defeated on this call."

Happens to me every time. I just don't have the patience I had 20 years ago 

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

STOP spending millions and millions in advertisement and hire more people to answer the phones

The lack of spending on advertising by eBay has been a regular complaint here over the years. Just goes to show that you can't please everyone. 

Seriously ebay has everything except enough people to answer the phones

If this is your only complaint about eBay I would say that you represent a very, very, very, very, very small minority of sellers. 

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

I called Merchant Support, waited around 2 minutes... only to be told that eBay was indeed having some server lag issues that were affecting several areas of the site. They anticipate having it corrected around 10PM central time, tonight... which usually means sometimes next week. 

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

@nowthenandagain1 wrote:

Bang on awesome-altered-apparel

"combined with speed, lack of clarity, and room noise I was defeated on this call."

Happens to me every time. I just don't have the patience I had 20 years ago 

You are not alone.  

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

@moreunusualthebetter wrote:
This is for ebay! STOP spending millions and millions in advertisement and hire more people to answer the phones will ya????? Had to hang up and that Seriously irritates me much.

Seriously ebay has everything except enough people to answer the phones to our pure disappointment

Use the call back method

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

@jason_incognito wrote:

If eBay charged just a dollar for phone calls they'd clean up. 

I have been here almost 20 years and I think I've called once, maybe twice. 

For so many that is a single day's worth of calls.

You and me both.   I've called ebay maybe twice in 18+ years and over 15,000 transactions.

We're running a web based business.    Telephones are obsolete.  

Message 21 of 21
latest reply