cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

❤️HELP! SOS!!❤️ Anyone having PROBLEMS listing. Listing page won't load completely or load.

Hey there,

I'm on the regular seller's page.  The complete drafts, sell similar, relist WILL NOT load or load completely, and I cannot even complete any drafts or sell similar or relist.

Just curious if it's only me or if it's another eBay messing and screwing up something AGAIN and AGAIN. 

ZZZZ_205.jpg

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: ❤️HELP! SOS!!❤️ Anyone having PROBLEMS listing. Listing page won't load completely or load.

Having the same problem with Firefox on a Mac.

It was okay this morning but when I came back to list again around 4pm PDT, nothing.

And again at 7pm PDT.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: ❤️HELP! SOS!!❤️ Anyone having PROBLEMS listing. Listing page won't load completely or load.

It was okay this morning but when I came back to list again around 4pm PDT, nothing.

And again at 7pm PDT.

Message 2 of 50
latest reply

Same here, ok this morning. Thanks a million, I'm on Firefox too.

At least I know it's not on my end. 

Have a safe and a wonderful Memorial weekend. Cheers🤗

Message 3 of 50
latest reply

Don't feel bad, the Ebay Android App is wonkey as well.

Message 4 of 50
latest reply

Same - I created a post "Can't list"... (may need to filter by date to see in latest posts when searching Community), where I talk about the possibility it's browser related - Sure it could just be Ebay, & yes I hope they fix it, but that post may help those working on older browsers - ebay will faze out older versions of browsers over time - it happend to me years ago, & based on a recent talk with CS, they're doing it again - Yes, I know we all the know & dread the, it's your browser talk from CS - that call & this post I created is a bit different than that annoying stock response, more nuanced.  When I was typing that post, there was only one other post on this topic, & Community wasn't letting me respond to it, just checked back to see this thread - dont' want to go into everything again here, or waste time on Community - but did want to take this second to say that post may offer some insight, to some, or not.

Message 5 of 50
latest reply

Hi there,

I tried Microsoft Edge browser, same thing, the listing page doesn't load. I even updated my Firefox and it's a NO go. 

Thanks for your insight and input.  Post back here when you are able to list.

Cheers 🤗

Message 6 of 50
latest reply

@pereirahawk wrote:

Don't feel bad, the Ebay Android App is wonkey as well.

EVERYTHING with ebay is wonky, due to their brain trusts tinkering with everything.  Just like Jeff Bezos wonky eye. 🤣🤣🤣

ZZZZ_206.jpg

Message 7 of 50
latest reply

Still nothing as of 9:35 PM Pacific Time. I guess ebay doesn't want sellers to list and give them revenue???

❤️Hey everyone❤️ 

If anyone else is having the same listing issues of not being able to list, please or feel free to post here.  Also, is the NEW Listings view/pages any good, as I'm still on the old listings page. That might be the issue? ME thinks SHADYbay may be doing this on purpose to FORCE seller's still on the old listings page/view to change???

Message 8 of 50
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

And again at 7pm PDT.

Hi again,

When you're able to list again, let me know.  I also tried it with the Microsoft Edge browser, doesn't work as well.

Thanks again

BTW: The ONLY thing that CONSTANTLY works is GREEDbay showing this flipping PROMOTE items page every time I sign in.  That would be good of them to have a DO NOT SHOW AGAIN button, but nooooo... 😠

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 21-49-58 eBay Message.png

Message 9 of 50
latest reply

Saw your response to another poster that is having this problem. It must be eBay doing their thing again. Sellers stuck once again "riding the storm out". 

Message 10 of 50
latest reply

i am from Israel , i can log in , but CAN NOT RE LIST   SELL SIMILAR   just see blank page with shadows flickering  like try to load  but nothing on screen  , about 2 hrs now 

Message 11 of 50
latest reply

@solar12315 wrote:

i am from Israel , i can log in , but CAN NOT RE LIST   SELL SIMILAR   just see blank page with shadows flickering  like try to load  but nothing on screen  , about 2 hrs now 

Greetings ebayer from Israel!

YEP!  Since late afternoon YESTERDAY for me. Also, was working fine yesterday morning.

As of 7:02 AM
Saturday, May 27, 2023 (PDT)

Still doing the same:

Screenshot 2023-05-26 at 21-24-42 Complete your listing.png

Message 12 of 50
latest reply

Same problem here.I've been trying since 4pm yesterday and this morning I tried again and no luck.Even tried to get help from an agent on the automated assistance and the agent could not help me.Stated it was a glitch somewhere in the system and would report it.Being a holiday weekend I doubt we'll see any action but hoping someone is on it to get this back on track.Very frustrating!

Message 13 of 50
latest reply

This is how I feel about this flippping platform right now.

GIF_picard-patrick-stewart_9.gif

Message 14 of 50
latest reply

@bat43man wrote:

Same problem here.I've been trying since 4pm yesterday and this morning I tried again and no luck.Even tried to get help from an agent on the automated assistance and the agent could not help me.Stated it was a glitch somewhere in the system and would report it.Being a holiday weekend I doubt we'll see any action but hoping someone is on it to get this back on track.Very frustrating!

YEP! Frustrating to say the least. Liken to have the power go out in your neighborhood or the sewer line burst and NO one to fix it or even help or relay a message to the dept that handles this issue. 

Will be interesting to see how long this MAJOR, kinda of a big deal issue will be resolved.

Message 15 of 50
latest reply