cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

İncrease the selling limit

Hi,

I have a new account and I start to sell a few weak ago on eBay. 

My selling limit is so less, it's just 5.  I want to increase is to 10.

How can I increase my selling limit?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: İncrease the selling limit

Click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages and type on the search bar " selling limit" &  drop-down you can see their "request a  limit increase".  Click the button and request.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Thanks, menkav-0,

I try but they didn't increase, what can I do anything to increase my limit

Thanks

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

You need to have successful sales to build a reputation of trust.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Go back and do that search again...........READ the articles on selling limits...........they explain how limits can be raised..................

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Yes, You have to show more performance & stability of your eBay account.  And after that, you can try again! or you can chat with ONLINE with eBay Agent using through help & contact. you can solve all doubts with them. they solve our problems.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

It is likely too soon for you to be considered for an increase. And it may take a few months before the limits are lifted. You must be patient, build successful sales, have good customer service, and be free of any policy violations. Below is the link on seller limits. Good luck to you.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

you can increase your selling limit from directly contact ebay. But if you request like that they will ask stock verification from you. if you can't verify that surly it will be effect to your account.

But if you can increase your your sales with views and followers surly they will increase that automatically.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

I'm also agree with him

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Why don't you just do what the rest of us did?  Earn it.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

You do not improve your selling limit with views and followers. You increase your selling limit with successful sales only.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

This is incorrect info...you increase your sales with sales.  Go back to seller school. 

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Sales, performance and customer service increase sales, not chatting with some scripted cs agent overseas.  They'll tell you the same thing.  Stop giving out info you have little knowledge of. 

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

As I posted the same to the two sr members who are offering the wrong replies.  Thank you. 

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Why are you paying for a store subscription when you have selling limits?

That makes no sense.  You don't  need a store starting out.  Sounds like you went to seller school that pushes Store subscriptions on newbies. 

Message 15 of 15
latest reply