cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to apply 'immediate payment required' for listings with 'buy it now'?

I'm a former buyer and now a new seller, still getting the hang of things and adapting to the changes on ebay seller hub as of late...

So I always had my items listed with 'buy it now' + 'immediate payment required.' Then I saw today an item somehow got sold with payment waiting... which shouldn't happen. I checked into my most recent listings and noticed that the 'immediate payment required' option was not even selected anymore... And I tracked back as far as 5/10/21 when this option stopped being applied to my newer listings. I think it might be due to the new revised seller hub, but that's just a guess.

Anyway, is there a way to apply this 'immediate payment required' option to 100+ live listings, rather than going into every single listing one at a time just to edit? I hope there's an easy answer to this that I'm overlooking...

View Entire Topic

@byemyblurays  Good Morning. If you go to your Seller Hub; Active Listings, then click the little box to the left of actions (this selects all), then click the Edit , the click Selected, this will take you to the bulk edit page. Click the little box to the left of the Title heading to select all, click edit, then click Payment Information, then make sure the box is checked for Immediate Payment.

Make sure you follow all the prompts - edit selected - save changes, etc. Make sure you can see the entire page - I used to think it didn't work ,but there was another prompt all the way at the bottom. I haven't had to bulk edit in a while.

FYI, when an offer is accepted, the BiN doesn't apply. I hope this helps!